You'll shoot your eye out, Kid!

Thanks everyone. I have to give a shout out to Carl at FS. After being unable to find one in Houston, Phoenix, Naples, Atlanta, Mass or the net (every dealer was outof stock), he opened an account with Lipseys the sole distributer to get me one. Some how he worked his magic and called me in Mid November.

Rick, Lauren and Joe will be participatiing in next years Winchester Program. When I would take Lauren to the range with my son's Ruger, we would be there for 2 hours!

By the way Rick, I still love that story you told about how Abby set that woman straight about firearms. That was the best!

Thanks everyone. I have to give a shout out to Carl at FS. After being unable to find one in Houston, Phoenix, Naples, Atlanta, Mass or the net (every dealer was outof stock), he opened an account with Lipseys the sole distributer to get me one. Some how he worked his magic and called me in Mid November.

Carl is like that!

I see many range trips in your future. [smile]

I actually went out and bought the Ruger Mark III Hunter just to shoot when I take her. Since we are usually there for 2 hours shooting I needed something that cost pennies to pull the trigger~

What a great gift!

BTW, what brand and model is it?
I'm thinking about getting my girls started next year.

Merry Christmas to your and your family!

What a great gift!

BTW, what brand and model is it?
I'm thinking about getting my girls started next year.

Merry Christmas to your and your family!

Hi Molin it's a Ruger Pink Laminate Model 1206 10/22. Like I mentioned earlier I searched many cities and couldn't find one. I started looking in the summer and Carl was able to find me one.

Back
Top Bottom