• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

You Know Who is back

Ah, that's character. But then, some would call 'ugly' character as well.

t

Perhaps some Finn soldier ran out of ammo, broke his bayonet, and had to club a dozen Russkies. Bomb damage? Pounding in tent stakes? Fell off the back of the truck? I have seen some pretty bad gouges in milsurp stocks but nothing quite like these.

I have seen the " Song & Dance Videos " and kept away from them . Their stuff is just too "Nice" and "Rare " for my taste . I'm sure some are great ,but fully priced then they tell you others have have cracked stocks and not that cheap ,.Buyer beware

You know it's bad when they have several different grades of cracked stocks. You have to be some kind of desperate to fall for an 'excellent cracked stock'.

$499 for a decent K31 isn't awful if you've been searching everywhere for one. The prices have definitely jumped on those rifles.

$499 for a decent K31 isn't awful if you've been searching everywhere for one. The prices have definitely jumped on those rifles.

That's not bad at all. They are going for at least that on GB, but more often the sell price is $650 to $750 [shocked].

You-Know-Who is back tomorrow with M1 carbines from the private collection in Ohio that brought the M03, 03A3s, and K31s. These carbines are CMP and are marked up to $1100-$1600, or 72%-250% over CMP prices. I watched only so far as to se the prices.[puke]

t

You-Know-Who is back tomorrow with M1 carbines from the private collection in Ohio that brought the M03, 03A3s, and K31s. These carbines are CMP and are marked up to $1100-$1600, or 72%-250% over CMP prices. I watched only so far as to se the prices.[puke]

t
Saw the email, now I won't have to watch the video [smile]

have you seen what the cmp has been selling carbines for lately? 1000-1600 is not to bad really.

Dunno, I was browsing the Carbine WTS section. You can find a shooter in the 800-900 range.

edit, here we go. this sold in 5 hours

Selling a ibm m1 carbine. Serial number is 37597xx. Barrel is inland dated 5-45 so it must be a replacement. Bore is clean and bright.
Muzzle gauges a 3. Thare are no import marks. Head space is very good.
Front sight-RIA
Barrel-inland 5-45
Barrel band-AI type 3
Reciver-IBM
Trigger housing-BE-B stamped
Slide-late Winchester
Bolt-inland round
Rear sight-SA
Asking 750.00 shipped.

Another one,
[FONT=&quot]$825 shipped with 2 mags[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Receiver: Inland 328632[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Barrel: Inland 3-43[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Barrel band: AMCO[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Front sight: P marked[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rear sight: I.R. CO (H in shield)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Op slide: Winchester (W)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bolt: Round bolt, Rockola[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Trigger Housing: Inland

[/FONT]

Last edited:
OK, I know exactly who "you now who" is (It's obvious if you've ever seen any of their stuff)

Why the not-a-name? Is this a Voldomort reference, or just to avoid giving them any more web traffic?

Dunno, I was browsing the Carbine WTS section. You can find a shooter in the 800-900 range.

edit, here we go. this sold in 5 hours

Selling a ibm m1 carbine. Serial number is 37597xx. Barrel is inland dated 5-45 so it must be a replacement. Bore is clean and bright.
Muzzle gauges a 3. Thare are no import marks. Head space is very good.
Front sight-RIA
Barrel-inland 5-45
Barrel band-AI type 3
Reciver-IBM
Trigger housing-BE-B stamped
Slide-late Winchester
Bolt-inland round
Rear sight-SA
Asking 750.00 shipped.

Another one,
[FONT="]$825 shipped with 2 mags[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana]

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]Receiver: Inland 328632[/FONT]

[FONT="]Barrel: Inland 3-43[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]Barrel band: AMCO[/FONT]

[FONT="]Front sight: P marked[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]Rear sight: I.R. CO (H in shield)[/FONT]

[FONT="]Op slide: Winchester (W)[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]Bolt: Round bolt, Rockola[/FONT]

[FONT="]Trigger Housing: Inland

[/FONT]

this is from private sellers looking to sell stuff. Not a business looking to make money....or all the money.
lets just say this collection was 200 guns how much did it cost to get those guns.
I know one person who bought a M1 garand collection and it averaged 475$ per gun with 12 high end guns in the mix the cost was around 80k. if your going to drop 80k to obtain some guns to resell how much is the markup?

I dont like the prices as its put a stop to my buying....

this is from private sellers looking to sell stuff. Not a business looking to make money....or all the money.
lets just say this collection was 200 guns how much did it cost to get those guns.
I know one person who bought a M1 garand collection and it averaged 475$ per gun with 12 high end guns in the mix the cost was around 80k. if your going to drop 80k to obtain some guns to resell how much is the markup?

I dont like the prices as its put a stop to my buying....

Yeah I hear you. What I'm saying is there are reasonably priced carbines out there if you want one. no need to pay more than you should.

CZ-82 pistols. Look nice but any review on these? Takes a Makarov round. Hate the import marks.

CZ-82 pistols. Look nice but any review on these? Takes a Makarov round. Hate the import marks.

any newer imports are going to have the BILLBOARD imports stamps. The changed the requirements some time ago from a discrete stamp in a obscure area to complete history of the weapons travels and a new serial number and such.

the cz 82 is a great little gun IMHO a bit over complicated in design and parts but mine run great. I bought mine when the ammo was about 1/2 the cost of 9mm .

if you get one take some advice... unless its broken do not detail strip the pistol. I had one cerakoted and it took several trips back to the smith to gt it running right again...
Small spring and detent are a PITA to get seated correctly.

Next up: Swede M41B snipers. I didn't bother to watch the video.

t

These are probably from samco global ....I was about to order a Swede or 2 from samco I,had the cash ready and that Friday I received a email about the auction ! I,put the Swede off while trying to get other guns.

Back
Top Bottom