• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

You are a high-value target

If the wind is in the wrong direction, or enemies MOVE upwind, what good is poison gas when you are besieged, hmm? Winds can CHANGE, dude, you'd better be "mounted up" and ready to leave the area on a semi-permanent basis. Wearing a gas mask, long term, sucks badly

All above ground buildings will be searched by the desperate. Shooting at them just CONFIRMS the fact that you have something worth fighting for. A far more sensible plan is to have a concealed dugout nearby, with buried gear and food, a water source, and just wait it out. Houses burn too easily, don't stop bullets, and are otherwise vulnerable. For one thing, Waco and Ruby Ridge actually HAPPENED, people, dont think that BigBro AINT your enemy, cause he is. So your home, or any place you are known to frequent, must be considered to be a place you don't want to stay, or have your goodies stashed at. If you get into it with a gang, or cops (same thing) or a union beef, etc, your home is the last place you want to be, for quite a while, in fact.
Do you think federal prison might be a good bug out location?

[/QUOTE] Do you think federal prison might be a good bug out location?[/QUOTE]
Sure. After you exterminate the cockroaches and vermin.

yup I read about this a few days ago. I think the owners of Army Navy stores would be the last to "turn in" a regular customer that they know or even the ordinary joe buying supplies for a storm or any other disaster.. that's just my take on it. I may be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom