Yankee Hill Uppers?

Can anyone offer their comments on Yankee Hill Machine for their uppers? I have had very poor luck finding any reviews or commentary on the company. No one I know personally has one of their products, but 2 of their configurations are generally attractive to me for the listed price. What's the word?

I don't own an upper that they actually assembled. However, one of my AR's is a Stag Upper with YHM hardware on it. I can definitely say that their stuff is a good deal for the money. I went with the smooth carbine forearm, phantom muzzle break, and their flip up front and rear sights. I like the setup a lot. Also I have their skeletonized stock as well which I like.

My NES Upper has a bunch of YHM parts on it. This includes Forearm, fold down front and rear sights, gas block and muzzle break. So far I've got nothing but good things to say about YHM parts. I'd use them again without any worries.

100_2300.jpg

YHM

Can anyone offer their comments on Yankee Hill Machine for their uppers? I have had very poor luck finding any reviews or commentary on the company. No one I know personally has one of their products, but 2 of their configurations are generally attractive to me for the listed price. What's the word?
One of my Soldiers works in sales for them. If you are interested I`ll give you his name and you can tell him I sent you. PM me if you are interested or email me at [email protected].

Back
Top Bottom