• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hillary Wants You In A Camp For De-Programming: Will You Register Your AR15 Lowers Before August 1, 2024 For HD.4607

Will You Register Your AR15 Lowers Before August 1, 2024?

• Yes

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 43 93.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Bring ‘em. This is Free America, you and your rifles will always be welcome at my home.

One of the first neighbors I met here came knocking on my door a few days later. I was like (in typical Ma**h*** fashion) “Who the f*** is that now?” (Checks cameras) “What’s this f***ing guy want.”

Shame on me. He’s a really nice older guy and was selling ammo so I bought 1K rds from him. Just because how many times in life does that happen? lol

Different world outside The Wall.
Door to door ammo salesman.
I'm imagining a Fuller Brush guy but with a pushcart for ammo.
Maybe a converted ice cream truck playing the battle hymn of the republic instead of the farmer in the dell.

Hillary Clinton is calling for Trump supporters to be placed in camps for de-programming.

HD.4607 will pass. Count on it.

You must legally register your AR15 lowers before August 1, 2024.

Will you register?

They are going to set up a website to collect your personal information and serial numbers.

Any AR15 lower that is not registered will be illegal to possess in Massachusetts.
Reptile you’ve gone too far as you know every A.R. 15’s already registered in Massachusetts

Y'all know how this all ends no matter what you do. How many times have they said they want you in a camp somewhere since Trump became president? This is about eliminating the 2A and all who support her leaving you at the mercy of the carnage all around us. Just remember who will come to your house to take you away too.

Back
Top Bottom