• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Yahoo's Ak-47 FAIL

You know, back in Vietnam we had Special Ops guy's sneak into Cambodia and plant bad ammo, mortars, etc.

Maybe they are doing the same thing today.......I sure hope so![smile]

Last edited:
You know, back in Vietnam we had Special Ops guy's sneak into Cambodia and plant bad ammo, mortars, etc.

Maybe they are doing the same thing today.......I sue hope so![smile]

+1, that was the first thing that popped into my head. Make them fear their own munitions, take out a few in the process [smile]

thats not possible. AKs are built to last.

They are built to last,built to outlast AR's [smile]

kaboom004.jpg

368242851.jpg

6920boltcarriersplitf-tfb.jpg

broken-bolt.jpg

barbie15side-1.jpg

6920boltfacesplit_2-tfb.jpg

Last edited:
If it is mechanical it is going to fail.

As far as catastrophic failures go that looked pretty good. In this case it is too bad no one got hurt but, but if that type of failure ever happened to an NESer it would be the best possible case scenario. Looks like it just fell apart in his hands.

+1 for practical joke on their end.

I despise groupthink.[smile]

Hell,I may even like the AR better than the AK,but I will never admit it because I enjoy seeing all the post Obama AR owners head spin when someone doesn't agree with them.

Do you mean to insinuate that there are some people on this board that just bought their first EBR within the last couple of years (or less) and through their posts would have you believe that they're better versed in all platforms then they really are? Surely you jest...[wink]

This one's a pretty good one... I guess he didn't put the cover back on right... [laugh]

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at how cool my idea is!!!!! [rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, I think that last vid is BS. the back side of the drum is not even on correctly, i think its intended to be fired totally sealed and not with the black flapping around the bottom...

Mike, I think that last vid is BS. the back side of the drum is not even on correctly, i think its intended to be fired totally sealed and not with the black flapping around the bottom...

I don't think it's BS.... I think the guy tried to improvise something and it failed. Obviously if he had used the original cover it likely would have worked fine.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom