Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Kerry Healey/Reed Hillman
Larry Frisoli
Ken Chase
Derek Hoskins (Secratary of State)
J.D. Hogg (Treasurer)
Roscoe P. Coltrane (Auditor)
William J. Barbino (Councillor, 6th district)
Cledus J. Crabb (Senator, Suffolk District) this was a tough one, b/c I really like Jarrett Barrios [rolleyes]
Lulu Hogg (Clerk of Supreme Judicial Court)

I'm forgetting a few, but you get the idea. [thinking] It was like Sophie's Choice for morons.

Derek you got at least 5 votes. Patrick and I both voted for you for Secretary of State.

Now I have to say: For the THREE (!?!?!?!?!) of you who voted for Deval Patrick, unless you're just being "ironic" in the poll, FOR SHAME!

Yes, this is a free country, you're allowed to vote for whomever you like. But if you have the gall (yes GALL) to be on this forum you ought to be ashamed of yourselves! [angry]

If you don't vote like a gun owner, you shouldn't be a gun owner.

ETA: I see we're up to 4 now. I hope you all get run over by one of Deval's legally licensed illegal aliens. [roll]

Last edited:
Derek you got at least 5 votes. Patrick and I both voted for you for Secretary of State.

Now I have to say: For the THREE (!?!?!?!?!) of you who voted for Deval Patrick, unless you're just being "ironic" in the poll, FOR SHAME!

Yes, this is a free country, you're allowed to vote for whomever you like. But if you have the gall (yes GALL) to be on this forum you ought to be ashamed of yourselves! [angry]

If you don't vote like a gun owner, you shouldn't be a gun owner.

Do you really think that the "enemy" isn't registered here on this board and reading?

Do you really think that the "enemy" isn't registered here on this board and reading?

We have a lot of "enemy" who are strictly skeet/trap/hunters who are CONVINCED that nobody is after THEIR GUNS and they don't see a need for anyone to own anything other than THEIR GUNS!

I KNOW, I was Legislative Chairman for 14 years at a club that was very heavy populated by these folks. That was what finally convinced me to quit their BOD in 1998 and to finally quit the club after 24 years in 2000.

The only Dem I voted for was my state senator - he got a good rating from GOAL and he's not a Lib. If there wasn't an R running for the office, I left it blank. The questions were checked off as Yes, No and No.

The only REALLY good feeling I got yesterday was voting against Fat Teddy.

The only Dem I voted for was my state senator - he got a good rating from GOAL and he's not a Lib. If there wasn't an R running for the office, I left it blank. The questions were checked off as Yes, No and No.

The only REALLY good feeling I got yesterday was voting against Fat Teddy.

Yup that made my day also. Too bad Skerry wasn't on it also to vote against.

Back
Top Bottom