XGRIP for S&W M&Pc and other guns

DavidC77

NES Life Member
NES Member
I found this grip sleeve when I was going through a M&P story on the web. It looks like it will work nice and I found people talking about it on another forum, the people that own them really like them.

There from XGRIP magazine adapters http://www.x-grips.com/ and this is the one for the M&Pc http://www.x-grips.com/products/sw.html.

I e-mailed them and they told me that they will work with our MA 10 round magazines. I'm going to order a few so I can put them on my fullsize mags, that way I can have the short one in the gun that comes with the compact and have the two larger ones from my fullsize with more grip area for my bear paws if I need them.

Ummm dont those turn your Ma compliant magazines into non-compliant.... As far as i can tell they are for added size and capacity. I would be careful, might be nice to have if you are going to use your gun in another state but I would not be using them in MA.

Ummm dont those turn your Ma compliant magazines into non-compliant.... As far as i can tell they are for added size and capacity. I would be careful, might be nice to have if you are going to use your gun in another state but I would not be using them in MA.

Reading Comprehension fail. [wink]

These adapters SLIDE OVER the existing mags on the M+P. They won't make a crippled full size 10 round mag hold any more ammo than it would normally.

The '+5" thing is somewhat misleading... it really means "you net +5 rounds when you use normal mags in your gun, which is "easier to do" with our grippy sleeve adapter thing" nothing more... in the case of the M+P, at least. It's not like a pearce extension for a Glock mag which actually will add capacity to the mag.

-Mike

Last edited:
No they do not add rounds to your mags. It is a sleeve that slides over your larger mags to take up the room that would be left empty if you did not have the sleeve there.

Yes they are made so you can use a fullsize guns mag in your compact gun. For our MA ten round longer mag for the fullsize gun all it doe's is cover the plastic end piece so you have a full grip instead of the grip of the gun ending then an open space then the end of the FS mag.

Yes they also are made so you can use the 15 round (40) mag in place of your short 10 round compact mag. But as I said you can also use them on our 10 round MA mags so you have a larger grip area.

Oh now I get it, my bad. Thanks for the quick and gentle correcting. I have been humbled

In that case thats a very cool product thanks for the heads up.

Wow nice find , just ordered 2 ( M&P 40C ) off Midway 10.99 dealer price , thanks for the heads up love[smile] this site.

Last edited:
Wow nice find , just ordered 2 ( M&P 40C ) off Midway 10.99 dealer price , thanks for the heads up love[smile] this site.

$10.99 dealer price, how do you get that??? Do you have a C&R or are you a FFL???

I just ordered two of them from Midway for $14.99 each, not bad and they had a holster that I've been thinking about for awhlie, they had one left on clearance for $18.00. I finely bit the bullet also and ordered a MGW sight tool, I'm sick of the hammer and punch [smile].

Just checked Brownell's there $19.99 from them.

Last edited:
C&R license has paid for its self ten times over [wink] most of the times things in general are cheaper on Midway .

Last edited:
Just got my x-grips in , they are great fit nice feel great , thanks again for the find.

You will love them took them to the range yesterday [grin], like having a new toy [wink] can't wait to try them at my next IDPA match .

Just got them today, boy they are nice. They are made real nice, they match the stuff that the gun is made with real good and they fit my mags great.

Now all I have to do is pick up my 40 compact on Saturday.

I'll try to get some photo's loaded up.

Back
Top Bottom