www.handgunlaw.us Needs Your Assistance

Gentlemen, Ladies, MASS Permit Info Needed.

Handugnlaw.us is in the process of adding the Image of each states Permit/License to each states page. I am editing images I can collect on the internet and making a very similar image of each states Permit/License. The info I am needing is

The Permit #. Does it have Letters or just numbers.? How many digits is it.
Is Issue/Expiration date it 1-1-34 1-1-1978 or 1/1/78 etc. format.

What is below the name Address and Photo on the Permit/License? The image I have shows nothing. It looks very blank.

I can see no signature on the images that I have found. Most have been blacked out removing all info on size of letter etc. So any info you could
supply me with would be greatly appreciated.

Handgunlaw.us will start adding these images around 1/1/11 as that is when all the state pages will have to be updated as Iowa goes Shall Issue then and will
honor all other states permit/licenses.

Thank you for any assistance you can give me,s

That reminds me. These pictures are showing the current credit card sized licenses, but the older laminated ones were larger, with a different layout, and IIRC (it's been awhile) the letter code was at the beginning of the license # instead of at the end. I know that those are outdated, but they still get issued sometimes when the printer isn't working or something similar at the PD.

That reminds me. These pictures are showing the current credit card sized licenses, but the older laminated ones were larger, with a different layout, and IIRC (it's been awhile) the letter code was at the beginning of the license # instead of at the end. I know that those are outdated, but they still get issued sometimes when the printer isn't working or something similar at the PD.

Whaddayamean obsolete? [wink]

My horseblanket doesn't expire until next February. Some significant number of towns don't have Internet service at the PD (or only dial-up) and thus aren't on MIRCS and still issuing horseblankets, according to recent info from MCOPA/CHSB.

Gentlemen, Ladies, MASS Permit Info Needed.

Handugnlaw.us is in the process of adding the Image of each states Permit/License to each states page. I am editing images I can collect on the internet and making a very similar image of each states Permit/License. The info I am needing is

The Permit #. Does it have Letters or just numbers.? How many digits is it.
Is Issue/Expiration date it 1-1-34 1-1-1978 or 1/1/78 etc. format.

What is below the name Address and Photo on the Permit/License? The image I have shows nothing. It looks very blank.

I can see no signature on the images that I have found. Most have been blacked out removing all info on size of letter etc. So any info you could
supply me with would be greatly appreciated.

Handgunlaw.us will start adding these images around 1/1/11 as that is when all the state pages will have to be updated as Iowa goes Shall Issue then and will
honor all other states permit/licenses.

Thank you for any assistance you can give me,s

# I have is 8 digits plus a letter at end.
Expiration is written 01/01/2020 etc.
My business name is written at bottom of front.
Signature is on back. So is height/weight/hair/DOB/eye color/place of birth, and fingerprint.
Picture on front is very ugly.

I have everything I need but can't read the exact wording on the back of the permit.

What is the wording under the Fingerprint?

What is the line on the left side under Height, Weight, Hair, Eyes, Date of Birth and Place of Birth wording?

What is the sentence wording? It says something about MA law and gives the statute?

Does it say, Licensing Authority Signature at the lower Left under the Signature?

Thank you so much for all the assistance. I can get it all but the image I have shows the position but I can't make out the proper wording. Thank you and Stay safe,

Gary Slider

What is the wording under the Fingerprint?

"License Holder's Fingerprint"

What is the line on the left side under Height, Weight, Hair, Eyes, Date of Birth and Place of Birth wording?

"License Holder's Signature"

What is the sentence wording? It says something about MA law and gives the statute?

"Issued for use of holder named hereon; non-transferable. Use or possession, except as prescribed by M.G.L. c.140, §§ 122-131P is unlawful."

Does it say, Licensing Authority Signature at the lower Left under the Signature?

Yes.

...Some significant number of towns don't have Internet service at the PD (or only dial-up) and thus aren't on MIRCS...

Yup, but they're working on it (emphasis not mine)...

We need your help!

Did you know that 27 town police stations in western MA that have NO internet access to the Massachusetts Criminal Justice Information System and that 85 police stations in the state have only slow dial up connectivity to the internet?

The Massachusetts Broadband Institute is committed to solving these challenging issues.

The MBI is the entity designated by the governor to apply for federal stimulus funding for large-scale broadband deployment in Massachusetts. The ultimate goal of the grant program is to ensure that every police station in the state has access to high speed, reliable and affordable Internet access, particularly stations located in rural areas.

The MBI first must complete a full mapping of broadband connectivity throughout the Commonwealth and this is where you can help.

Please fill out the survey. It only takes five minutes and it helps us reach our goal of gathering important Internet data from each and every police station in the state.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MBILocalPolice

For more information on the mapping project or the MBI, you can also visit our website at (http://www.massbroadband.org/).

Thank you.

The Massachusetts Broadband Institute

http://www.masschiefs.org/documents/July 2010 Newsletter.pdf

My horseblanket doesn't expire until next February. Some significant number of towns don't have Internet service at the PD (or only dial-up) and thus aren't on MIRCS and still issuing horseblankets, according to recent info from MCOPA/CHSB.

Ok, so you said what I just said with better words. [laugh]

My business name is written at bottom of front.

Huh?

Back
Top Bottom