• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTF? Gabby Gifford Throws Out First Pitch

I pretty much gave up on them when they renamed Yawkey Way. Henry was FOS when he said that it always bothered him, but he waited almost 20 years before asking for the change. BTW, no one ever said it was Tom Yawkey Way and his wife Jean did a lot of good for the city.

The Red Sox have become one of the biggest virtue signaling a**h*** teams out there.

Ive gone from watching them all the time pre BLM....to not even know where they are in the standings.

I refuse tickets to all sports games now. Patronizing them makes me ill.

Not only that but its obvious henry is fattening the hog for slaughter, he brought mega skinflint hatchet man Chaim in to clean house etc.

The product is crap and henry doesn't care because he knows he can get droolcup npc retard tourists to fill fenway every night wether the team sucks or not.

Doesn't seem that way. I gave up my season tickets in 2020 after they refunded my payment due to COVID. Only good thing that came out of that for me. :)

I am now getting emails, phone calls, and texts asking me if I'm interested in buying a season ticket package. If they were selling out, they wouldn't be doing that. A couple of people I know who still go buy same day tickets at or below face value.

I've felt for a couple of years now that Henry has lost interest in the team. He's much more interested in the billions he's making from the buildings he's put up in the Fenway area. Just as his interest in buying the Glob was in the waterfront (sometimes under water) property where the Glob used to be. He could give away the paper for all he cares about that, like your local shoppers news.

Not only that but its obvious henry is fattening the hog for slaughter, he brought mega skinflint hatchet man Chaim in to clean house etc.

The product is crap and henry doesn't care because he knows he can get droolcup npc retard tourists to fill fenway every night wether the team sucks or not.

Them coopting the Marathon Bombing and turning 'Boston Strong' into a RedSox marketing campaign for David Ortiz sickened me. f***ers did the same thing during the pandemic with the ballpark being an ad hoc clinic taking resources away from actual doctor's offices and medical clinics.

John Henry is an absentee slumlord that poured millions into the ballpark while allowing their other property holdings around Fenway to rot for over a decade and the Red Sox foundation does virtually nothing for Boston residents. Henry and Angelos that own Twins Enterprises on Jersey Street are just as big of phony "oh we are locals.. that don't live in Boston and don't do much other than collecting a check off suburban tourists" self promoting blowhards as John Rosenthal.

Ernie Boch, Jr. seems to be the only local guy actually putting money into the community now that the Mugars, Yawkeys, and Leventhals are fading away. And he gets treated like shit because he supports Trump.
Boch is a douchebag. That is why he is treated that way.

Did her pitch look like this...???

Tarded...

giphy (1).gif

And Alex Cora boycotted the visit to the WS in 2018 because Trump opposed bailing out a corrupt Puerto Rican govt. He stated he would take too much shit from his family if he went. HMMM, didn't have problems cheating by stealing signs when with the Astro's during their World Series run.

Considering that the US Navy named a ship after her, not surprised they are extending the faux celebrity status to other areas.

LCS-10 littoral combat ship.
Hah! I believe that's the entire class that they are getting rid of literally (littorally?) just after some get commissioned, because our stupid ass Navy thought that Russia wasn't a problem anymore and China would never be one. As an aside, our stupid ass Air force is still trying to get rid of the A-10, despite not having a replacement. I get it, it's costly to keep running, and it's not as survivable as it once was, but I know everyone on this site who knows anything was wondering what a half dozen A-10's could have done to that forty mile long Russian convoy in Ukraine.

"As an aside, our stupid ass Air force is still trying to get rid of the A-10, despite not having a replacement. I get it, it's costly to keep running, and it's not as survivable as it once was, but I know everyone on this site who knows anything was wondering what a half dozen A-10's could have done to that forty mile long Russian convoy in Ukraine."

Yup, A-10 was designed to kill Russian tanks and after the fall of the USSR the West believed the threat was OVAH! 🤬 Little Puty and Emperor Xi have other ideas never mind the Murderous Mullah's in Tehran, NK, the late Saddam Hussein, etc. A-10's would have decimated that column and made Little Puty's little green men cannon fodder. You don't get too many opportunities to destroy or badly wound your enemy and we are blowing this one. Little Puty is not going to start a nuclear war and when we blink when he threatens us he wins.

Remember Tim Thomas is still persona non grata in Boston thanks to the Glob, especially that puke Kevin Paul Dupont and his buddy Shank. Reports are he is suffering too effects of many concussions.

Last edited:
And remember when trolls went after Curt Schillings daughter after he announced her college acceptance, threatening sexual assault, etc? When Schilling turned the tables on them and outed them they cried foul and accused Curt of bullying them. WAAA! And then ESPN fired him for reposting a cartoon of a ugly hairy man in a skirt claiming to be a tranny in a girls bathroom. And they wonder why we elected Trump and stock up on guns and ammo. Remember, Shilling was a right wing "gun guy" according to the Globies because he had a collection of WWII memorabilia including Nazi war trophies and M1's.

"It appears these Twitter trolls messed with the wrong pitcher.

Former Red Sox ace Curt Schilling turned the Internet loose on his Twitter antagonists after he announced his daughter Gabby would be pitching for Salve Regina’s college softball team.

Schilling’s fond paternal congratulations were met with “tweets with the word rape, bloody underwear and pretty much every other vulgar and defiling word you could likely fathom,” the ESPN analyst wrote on his blog."

Schilling outed those responsible for the most heinous social media abuses.

“The Sports Guru”? Ya he’s a DJ named Adam Nagel (DJ is a bit strong since he’s on the air for 1 hour a week) on Brookdale Student Radio at Brookdale Community College. How do you think that place feels about this stud representing their school? You don’t think this isn’t going to be a nice compilation that will show up every single time this idiot is googled the rest of his life? What happens when a potential woman he’s after googles and reads this?
And now Nagel is paying the price. Brookdale Community College announced he was “summarily suspended and will be scheduled for a conduct hearing where further disciplinary action will be taken. The Brookdale Police are actively investigating this matter. Brookdale takes this behavior very seriously and does not tolerate any form of harassment.”

Schilling asked for “Internet sleuths” to try to track down some of the other offenders."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom