• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTF? Gabby Gifford Throws Out First Pitch

SFC13557

NES Member
At Sox game today. I hate John Henry and his trophy wife Linda. If I had Musk money I'd make him an offer for the Globe and fire every writer and columnist and replace them with Ben Shapiro, Ann Couter, Kurt Schlichter, Howie Carr, etc. Wouldn't that set off the Ma**h***s!

The Red Sox have become one of the biggest virtue signaling a**h*** teams out there.

Ive gone from watching them all the time pre BLM....to not even know where they are in the standings.

I refuse tickets to all sports games now. Patronizing them makes me ill.

The Red Sox have become one of the biggest virtue signaling a**h*** teams out there.

Ive gone from watching them all the time pre BLM....to not even know where they are in the standings.

I watch but will never buy a ticket for a major Boston sporting event. I'm no longer a fanatic, been there seen it all and can die knowing I've seen all 4 Boston Major League teams win it all which is more than I can say for my ancestors.

Gabby Giffords? Weak beer.

Last night was Pride Night at Fenway.
View attachment 627322

Not sure everyone who spent several hundred bucks to take the family to the game felt about that.

Reminds me of the joke of teh old guy on the bus. "Is there a problem old man?" "No problem. Back in teh 60's, I got really wasted and F'd a parrot. I thought you might be my son."

Just think - if you buy the Fiddy-Fiddy raffle tomorrow, all the proceeds go to Rosenthal's Gun Scam "charity."

Not sure how it's a charity. I guess that doesn't matter anymore.

Just think - if you buy the Fiddy-Fiddy raffle tomorrow, all the proceeds go to Rosenthal's Gun Scam "charity."
This may call for a proto-sticky... [angry]
6jxj56.jpg

@EddieCoyle

anyone check them at the door to see if they had uteruses?

Turtle boy did a piece on the freaks the red Sox invited. I don’t know a single person who care about the red Sox, from teens to 70, nobody I know gives a damn about them. I don’t think anyone would take free tickets.

Turtle boy did a piece on the freaks the red Sox invited. I don’t know a single person who care about the red Sox, from teens to 70, nobody I know gives a damn about them. I don’t think anyone would take free tickets
me. I follow them. I wear crocks, I shoot a .40 sometimes. you sound like someone that speaks out of their ass. my advice...never mind.

Turtle boy did a piece on the freaks the red Sox invited. I don’t know a single person who care about the red Sox, from teens to 70, nobody I know gives a damn about them. I don’t think anyone would take free tickets.

Family values.

Fxck the Red Sox.

Gave up on the Sox when the BLM sign went up.
Is the huge BLM sign still up?

Actually, after a 2 year hiatus, I've watched bits of games in teh last week or two. I'm a defense guy. I love defense. There has been some STELLAR defensive plays the last week or so. Fascinating to watch.

Do I give two craps about the Sox or their chances??? No.

As an aside - do I think it's hysterical that NESN keeps talking about how they are only 4 games over 500 but "still in the race"???? Yes. Yes I do.

As a secondary aside: Let's say Chris Kyle was still alive. Let's say he loved shoving his hand up his wife's b-hole and letting her pee all over him. What does that have to do with if he's worthy to throw the first pitch at a Sox game????

Actually, after a 2 year hiatus, I've watched bits of games in teh last week or two. I'm a defense guy. I love defense. There has been some STELLAR defensive plays the last week or so. Fascinating to watch.

Do I give two craps about the Sox or their chances??? No.

As an aside - do I think it's hysterical that NESN keeps talking about how they are only 4 games over 500 but "still in the race"???? Yes. Yes I do.

As a secondary aside: Let's say Chris Kyle was still alive. Let's say he loved shoving his hand up his wife's b-hole and letting her pee all over him. What does that have to do with if he's worthy to throw the first pitch at a Sox game????

The drag wackos are groomers, it’s not two perv adults doing stuff in their bedroom. The Michigan AG praised drag wackos and said “a drag queen for every classroom “ earlier this week. There are drag story time for kids events all of the country in liberal areas. They are indoctrinating little kids.

Considering that the US Navy named a ship after her, not surprised they are extending the faux celebrity status to other areas.

LCS-10 littoral combat ship.

I have always loved the Sox but I will not go to Fenway as long as John Henry owns the team.
Drag night then have these douchebags yesterday ya I'm all set supporting the Sox ownership
View attachment 627558

Remember 2004. The DNC was in Boston and the red Sox had Kerry throw out the first pitch (he was booed strongly). During the World Series that year, schilling was medically cleared to fly to St. Louis even though he wasn’t going to pitch and was not going to be cleared to pitch again in the series because of his ankle. But after the series was over and schilling made the vote bush comment on the national morning show he was scheduled to appear with bush in Nashua at a campaign event. The Red Sox wouldn’t give him the medical clearance to drive to Nashua from his medfield mass home. But a few weeks later Theo Epstein, Werner and some other Red Sox execs went to NH to campaign for Kerry.

The Red Sox have been political since Henry and Werner bought them in that sham deal organized by MLB. The bid process was rigged.

I have always loved the Sox but I will not go to Fenway as long as John Henry owns the team.
Drag night then have these douchebags yesterday ya I'm all set supporting the Sox ownership
View attachment 627558

"gun safety advocates"

Because it sounds so much nicer than "gun control douches"

Remember 2004. The DNC was in Boston and the red Sox had Kerry throw out the first pitch (he was booed strongly). During the World Series that year, schilling was medically cleared to fly to St. Louis even though he wasn’t going to pitch and was not going to be cleared to pitch again in the series because of his ankle. But after the series was over and schilling made the vote bush comment on the national morning show he was scheduled to appear with bush in Nashua at a campaign event. The Red Sox wouldn’t give him the medical clearance to drive to Nashua from his medfield mass home. But a few weeks later Theo Epstein, Werner and some other Red Sox execs went to NH to campaign for Kerry.

The Red Sox have been political since Henry and Werner bought them in that sham deal organized by MLB. The bid process was rigged.
Them coopting the Marathon Bombing and turning 'Boston Strong' into a RedSox marketing campaign for David Ortiz sickened me. f***ers did the same thing during the pandemic with the ballpark being an ad hoc clinic taking resources away from actual doctor's offices and medical clinics.

John Henry is an absentee slumlord that poured millions into the ballpark while allowing their other property holdings around Fenway to rot for over a decade and the Red Sox foundation does virtually nothing for Boston residents. Henry and Angelos that own Twins Enterprises on Jersey Street are just as big of phony "oh we are locals.. that don't live in Boston and don't do much other than collecting a check off suburban tourists" self promoting blowhards as John Rosenthal.

Ernie Boch, Jr. seems to be the only local guy actually putting money into the community now that the Mugars, Yawkeys, and Leventhals are fading away. And he gets treated like shit because he supports Trump.

Them coopting the Marathon Bombing and turning 'Boston Strong' into a RedSox marketing campaign for David Ortiz sickened me. f***ers did the same thing during the pandemic with the ballpark being an ad hoc clinic taking resources away from actual doctor's offices and medical clinics.

John Henry is an absentee slumlord that poured millions into the ballpark while allowing their other property holdings around Fenway to rot for over a decade and the Red Sox foundation does virtually nothing for Boston residents. Henry and Angelos that own Twins Enterprises on Jersey Street are just as big of phony "oh we are locals.. that don't live in Boston and don't do much other than collecting a check off suburban tourists" self promoting blowhards as John Rosenthal.

Ernie Boch, Jr. seems to be the only local guy actually putting money into the community now that the Mugars, Yawkeys, and Leventhals are fading away. And he gets treated like shit because he supports Trump.

The reason they did the covid shots at Fenway (which is a terrible location for it, zero parking, a very open air building, etc) was because Kraft did it at Gillette. Henry is extremely jealous of Kraft, that’s also why the globe keeps doing hit pieces on Kraft. No one likes Henry and that drives him nuts. People like Kraft

I wonder why Fenway attendance would be without tourists? I bet that’s a huge group. Their tv ratings and radio ratings stink too.

"Ernie Boch, Jr. seems to be the only local guy actually putting money into the community now that the Mugars, Yawkeys, and Leventhals are fading away. And he gets treated like shit because he supports Trump."

You are correct, he used to have a huge party at his house in Norwood until he came out as a conservative Trump supporter. He was a few years behind me at Norwood HS. Remember, Theo boycotted WH ceremony in 2004 because of Bush and Tim Thomas got destroyed in the media for doing the same thing in 2011 because of Barry. Shank Shaunessy and Kevin Dupont personally drove the Shillings out of Ma. to TN, I used to go at it with them in the comments section until the Globe banned me. Lots of empty seats at Fenway these days, like I said earlier if I had Musk FU money I's buy the Red Sox and the Globe and fire all the writers at the Globe and all the stat nerds in the front office at Fenway as well as their head of diversity

"Ernie Boch, Jr. seems to be the only local guy actually putting money into the community now that the Mugars, Yawkeys, and Leventhals are fading away. And he gets treated like shit because he supports Trump."

You are correct, he used to have a huge party at his house in Norwood until he came out as a conservative Trump supporter. He was a few years behind me at Norwood HS. Remember, Theo boycotted WH ceremony in 2004 because of Bush and Tim Thomas got destroyed in the media for doing the same thing in 2011 because of Barry. Shank Shaunessy and Kevin Dupont personally drove the Shillings out of Ma. to TN, I used to go at it with them in the comments section until the Globe banned me. Lots of empty seats at Fenway these days, like I said earlier if I had Musk FU money I's buy the Red Sox and the Globe and fire all the writers at the Globe and all the stat nerds in the front office at Fenway as well as their head of diversity

The cubs visited the WH after WS in January right before Obama left and Theo went, when they went in June when teams usually go, theo skipped it because it was trump. And it’s not trump related because bush wasn’t even acceptable for that ass hat Epstein. Epstein is a clown. The red Sox won with him like the cubs won, they had a MUCH higher payroll than almost every team. Epstein was greatly overrated

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom