WTF, did anyone just watch Sotomayor???

I like how everyone is saying up front that she will get confirmed. Isn't the point of the hearings to verify if she is qualified? I wish all my job interviews were like this.

I like how everyone is saying up front that she will get confirmed. Isn't the point of the hearings to verify if she is qualified? I wish all my job interviews were like this.

She cannot be denied....not enough votes. God help us. She is the future of Judicial Activism on the highest court we have. Give you a "warm and snuggy"?

After listening to the audio clips of her on Jay Severin's show today, I am convinced she is a fake. She's not even intellectually corrupt, she's simply not intelligent.

After listening to the audio clips of her on Jay Severin's show today, I am convinced she is a fake. She's not even intellectually corrupt, she's simply not intelligent.

No, she is not. She corrupts the usage of words regularly....as ANY "wise" judge would do. [frown] She is a "hack", will be appointed, and we, as a country will have to live with it. Shame on us.

Were any of your job interviews "set in stone" before you even entered the room? No comparison.

She's like the democrap analogue of Harriet Miers, that puke that Bush tried to appoint. The difference is, of course, that congress does not have the balls to rebuke Obama on this. Even some republicans had serious reservations about Miers.

I suppose one silver lining in this cloud is this whole thing makes congress and Obama look really, really dumb. Let's think about this for a minute- there has to be dozens of qualified lefty judges, and he has to pick this moron? Even for a lib pick, this woman is an epic boatload of fail. She is the kind of a
crappy judge you expect to be letting child molesters get off easy in some moonbat state like MA, NY, etc.

-Mike

She's like the democrap analogue of Harriet Miers, that puke that Bush tried to appoint. The difference is, of course, that congress does not have the balls to rebuke Obama on this. Even some republicans had serious reservations about Miers.

I suppose one silver lining in this cloud is this whole thing makes congress and Obama look really, really dumb. Let's think about this for a minute- there has to be dozens of qualified lefty judges, and he has to pick this moron? Even for a lib pick, this woman is an epic boatload of fail. She is the kind of a
crappy judge you expect to be letting child molesters get off easy in some moonbat state like MA, NY, etc.

-Mike

Mike, they don't care what it looks like...only the end result. Look at all the items being pushed through...hurriedly and unread. Its a race to get things done before the public wakes up. Once things become law, the repeal is a bitch.

This guy, BHO, wants to remake our country into a Marxist image. His Dem cohorts are of like mind. Pick up a copy of 'Alinsky"s' "Rules For Radicals", and you will see it being carried out on a daily basis. This is where BHO came from, his training, what he believes. His "Czars" are appointments with unlimited power...they answer to no one other than him. No election, no Congress. No answer to anyone...except. Think I'm kidding? Try to find the office of ANY "Czar". Let me know how you make out. Even the term "Czar" should be a wakeup.

Bills have become so humongemous that they are not even read. That also is part of the plan. "Overload the system". Our country is being stolen from us and most folks can't see it. That is the rub.[frown] In all seriousness, read 'Alinsky's' book and you will see the blueprint of today.

Our economy is being destroyed, our values are being destroyed, we apologize to the whole world for being successful. Think about it!

Back
Top Bottom