WTAG 580AM Jordan Levy

Just got word they have been discussing gun control incessantly, we need gun owners to call in and debunk this crap.

Studio Line (508) 755-0058

We need to flood every section of this world with pro gun messages and debunk this crap!

Is someone using that "It's easier to get a gun than a kitten" thing?
most likely, yesterday on facebook I encountered "tougher to get cough medicine then an assault weapon"

I told them to go try and get both right now and get back to me on which one they get first

most likely, yesterday on facebook I encountered "tougher to get cough medicine then an assault weapon"

I told them to go try and get both right now and get back to me on which one they get first

Logic is impossible to use with these people. Its a waste of time

That was me. I was shocked he let me go on that long but i was able tp plug nes and the rally. I sounded lousy because i was outside plugging trucks in for the night

QUOTE=hankster;2835245]Great caller right now . Is he one of us ?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Sounded good. The lines are usually pretty open (again tomorrow afternoon), and he is also pretty open to listening, and letting you talk.

So, you're OK with background checks for private sales?

A couple good plugs for NES and the rally, including Jordan's OWN plug "Noon on Saturday".

You should have spelled out the whole thing: http://www.northeastshooters.com/

Thanks.

FYI, Levy used to be a ccw holder years ago but gave it up as his kids got older. I think he was a revolver guy so not sure how he feels about "hi cap mags".
He can have pretty conservative views even though he was a democrat throughout his political career and every so often he can sound very liberal.

To a degree i can live with private sale checks....more as a cya in cases where i dont know the buyer. Im sure if im prepared next time ill be able to better articulate the site

Holy shit this guy is dumb as a brick. No online ammo sales just because....because...because...it might make a bomb. **** him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom