ISIS kills a Jordanian, they attack ISIS, ISIS kills and Egyptian, they attack ISIS..

Astonishing

- - - Updated - - -

I am truly surprised that Israel has not taken more action yet. They generally have little tolerance for this type of crap.

That and . . .

I do not presume to know much about what going on over there other than face value of what I see, but it could be that we (and the majority of our allies) are waiting to see how the local powers handle the issue. Who knows with "Roger Rabbit" sitting in the oval office (or on the tee). I am a little concerned that the nut job extremists who have decided that this is the start of the end of the world might get their hands on a nuclear device from either Pakistan, India or Israel.

I think it is not a bad idea to let Islam take care of their own house or mosque (as it were). ISIS is trying to draw us all in, I guess in the hopes of starting a conflict that will become self-sustaining until we are all burned up. Let Islam, the nuts and the peace lovers, work it out. If someone outside that ring gets hurt, let them exact their revenge (Egyptian Christians come to mind). I am sure that if Israel get into it the whole story will change. More will take notice because of what is at stake if Israel falls.

The last time we fought seriously was in WWII. It's just been a bunch of candy asses in charge since then. Korea, Vietnam, ME...

Yup...NATO has been involved ever since...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom