Wow...didn'tknow Pokemon was such a competitive sport. :-O

I played in the dart club and on the golf team in High School.....then I became an accountant. [laugh]

At least now a days I'm into assault rifles! [smile]

Makes me feel a world better about my time in the Ultimate Frisbee intramural club....
That one I would not laugh at. Good exercise is good exercise. Plus it was the only game in gym class that I was ever any good at (I'm not sure why).

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Liars, bastards and shitheads, that's all I gotta say.

On my way to work someone was reading metro and they had the picture of the firearms with ammo there with caption like "Violence prevented" or basically another huge bloodshed was prevented.

I somehow knew it was related to that Pokemon crap because it was trending around the interwebs. Now I finally see this.

WTF ? so they posted a picture with "Kevin and I are ready for Boston here we come" with an AR and a shotgun and that's what got people pissy ?
Bunch of useless, worthless shit.

Meanwhile, 36 homicides in $hit-cago in August alone.

http://heyjackass.com/

And 25 people shot in the junk YTD.

Last edited:
Lol, looks like the MSM media types have infected you pretty bad because you fell for the narrative spoon fed on the headline, but the reality looks a bit different from
that. Maybe there's other stuff we haven't been told yet, but this appears to me to be a typical "pant shitting hysterics because guns are scary" incident rather than something involving a genuine threat of violence. Some nippleheads apparently think that posting a picture of a gun automatically means that someone is intent on shooting somebody... that notion is pretty ****ed up by itself. If I post a pic of my car that doesn't mean I'm going to drive it while drunk or run people over with it.

I can hear it now though "but but, why did they bring the guns with them????" maybe its an alien concept to most m*******s, but in free america a lot of people pretty much think nothing of throwing a gun or two in their car and leaving it there.

If these guys really were intent on harm, I think they'll go down as the dumbest spree shooters ever.... I'm not buying it, though.

-Mike

I just skimmed the article and didn't watch the video. I guess the tweets or whatever were not really threatening. Those guys are still pretty stupid though.

Any idea if they had time and were able to leave Saugus and get to NH before to police arrived with the warrant?

Who? The two dudes? Good point tho had they gotten a hotel in NH they would have been good to go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom