Wow...didn'tknow Pokemon was such a competitive sport. :-O

11882840_10153159047477685_6077240818579116688_o.jpg

The comments are priceless.

These kids are ****ing stupid, but in any normal state they probably would have been questioned for an hour and let go. At the absolute most.

Yeah they were OBVIOUSLY about to start a massacre.... with a ton of bird shot and 40 rounds of .223... [rolleyes] and one magazine for the AR. that looks like mall shooter material right there. [rolleyes]

ETA: Actually these kids are really ****ing stupid... did they not like, realize, for a second that 99% of the people playing those games are probably pant pissing moonbats, and that they wouldn't immediately shit their pants with fear and rat on them to the authoritahs?

-Mike

Last edited:
"Boston here we come" is hardly a threat. Either way, pretty stupid to go to MA with a gun. If you own guns, it's pretty much second nature to know that NE is not the place to have no knowledge of our FUBAR laws.

"Boston here we come" is hardly a threat. Either way, pretty stupid to go to MA with a gun. If you own guns, it's pretty much second nature to know that NE is not the place to have no knowledge of our FUBAR laws.
wasn't so much the mass gun laws that tripped them up, posting about their plans on social media did. where'd they come from..iowa i think i read, not much to do there really if you're not into certain activities with farm animals. social media is all there is after that. they might have been better off just becoming isis fighters.

It's good to know that the cops were looking as closely at "potential violence" in this event as they might have been at the tattoo convention that was going just down the hall in the hotel. So much for stereotypes.

I am shocked, shocked I tell you. I had no idea Pokemon existed past the 90s. And that someone 27 would be playing it. And that it is such a big deal that it would require the Hynes Convention Center. Wouldn't a rented hotel meeting room suffice?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Pokemon is huge, much bigger than you would think, and with all ages. My 10 and 13 year old were there with the wife and a bunch of their friends.

“Kevin Norton and I are ready for Worlds Boston here we come!!!”
“Good luck!” wrote a Facebook user named Joey Faux.
“With killing the competition?” asked Norton.
“Haha yes,” replied Faux.

jesus

- - - Updated - - -

CdGb5Kw.jpg

What a ****ing moron.

Yea, it doesn't look like they actually made any threats, just pictures of the rifle and the shotgun so they are officially stupid not necessarily dangerous. My two youngest were there.

It's also shocking that people still post violent threats on social media. I'm glad no one got hurt though.

Lol, looks like the MSM media types have infected you pretty bad because you fell for the narrative spoon fed on the headline, but the reality looks a bit different from
that. Maybe there's other stuff we haven't been told yet, but this appears to me to be a typical "pant shitting hysterics because guns are scary" incident rather than something involving a genuine threat of violence. Some nippleheads apparently think that posting a picture of a gun automatically means that someone is intent on shooting somebody... that notion is pretty ****ed up by itself. If I post a pic of my car that doesn't mean I'm going to drive it while drunk or run people over with it.

I can hear it now though "but but, why did they bring the guns with them????" maybe its an alien concept to most m*******s, but in free america a lot of people pretty much think nothing of throwing a gun or two in their car and leaving it there.

If these guys really were intent on harm, I think they'll go down as the dumbest spree shooters ever.... I'm not buying it, though.

-Mike

Social media more help at thinning the herd of morons in this country

Did the police put them in those boxes or did these guys transport them in the card board them come in ??

I asked a friend of mine who lives in Iowa about this. She says that it's between hunting seasons and they just needed practice. Pheasant season doesn't open for six weeks and they apparently were bored. [laugh]

BTW, if you've never been there, hunting is HUGE in IA. Deer, turkey, pheasant, you name it, they shoot it.

wasn't so much the mass gun laws that tripped them up, posting about their plans on social media did. where'd they come from..iowa i think i read, not much to do there really if you're not into certain activities with farm animals. social media is all there is after that. they might have been better off just becoming isis fighters.

The law is indeed a problem though, because without it the prosecution wouldn't have much to hang them on.

Love how they made sure to get the NRA sticker in the photo.
Looks like a brand new sticker too, wouldn't surprise me if the stuck it there before snapping the picture

My son, who also happens to be a game design major in his sophomore year was there with a few of his friends. It's a pretty big deal to them. Apparently these were 'The Worlds'. My son participates in an intercollegiate pokemon league as well. These things have a big following and make big money. Go ahead and laugh. I know it's funny.
When I heard about this I was wishing that they had declared the Hynes a gun free zone. j/k I was wishing and hoping that there were people there able to fight back if need be. Seriously, who in their right mind wouldn't be wishing that their kid had a gun as opposed to wishing that it was a gun free zone?

And to those who think these are all a bunch of basement dwelling virgins you would be wrong. Probably more of them on this forum. In fact some of you posted above.

Back
Top Bottom