Wound Ballistics

An hour and twenty minutes?

NES (my) attention span?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BTW, my MJ Spangler custom grew legs and I’m sad.
Oh come on. I bet you spend more than that on NES every day 😁😁

Yeah I lost the love for it. Maybe some day when life slows down and I retire in 30 years I’ll get back into it. I was looking at pics of the last group buy knives yesterday.

Not going to watch it.

Everyone knows that the most lethal bullet is a .22lr because it can't get out and richochets all over the inside. Even better is a head hit, because it turns the brains to scrambled eggs. I thought this was an urban legend, but a friend has a friend who is a hitman for the Peruvian mafia and told me this. He met the hitman when they were registering their hands as lethal weapons because they were both black belts.

I may watch .. but like others on this thread, an hour and 20 minutes .. pass.

Yeah this forum is more suited to cat threads and reptile mega threads. The actual shooting related threads don’t really go over well here.

Watch it at 2X speed. It is completely understandable and reduces it to 40 minutes.
Crafty. I like it.

Where else can you see the close range-2'- shootings, -with a tactical rifle- of a person wearing a vest in real time-42:57- or so.

A really good video- keep the intended audience in mind.

Not going to watch it.

Everyone knows that the most lethal bullet is a .22lr because it can't get out and richochets all over the inside. Even better is a head hit, because it turns the brains to scrambled eggs. I thought this was an urban legend, but a friend has a friend who is a hitman for the Peruvian mafia and told me this. He met the hitman when they were registering their hands as lethal weapons because they were both black belts.
We must run in the same circles, I think I know that dude.

Back
Top Bottom