World War 2 Weekend in Natick this Weekend! (9/8 & 9/9/12)

hpm and I (and spouses) had a lovely time! I regaled them with stories and pictures from the war passed down from my great-grandfather... nice bunch and outstandingly restored vehicles. I WANT the half-track-mounted quad .50 cal. AA guns for the next Monadnock shoot!!

30Mauser - we had a great time. Fascinating stories and memorabilia of your great-grandfather, you shared today!
And yes, we definitely need to get that 4x .50cal half-track for a NES shoot...

WP_001938.jpg WP_001939.jpg WP_001940.jpg

Went today and it looked like a lot of people had packed up and left after Saturday but I still grabbed a few pics.

100_1960.jpg

100_1962.jpg

100_1964.jpg

100_1966.jpg

100_1967.jpg

100_1968.jpg

100_1971.jpg

Was hoping to get some video of the Manhattan Dolls singing but didn't see them there. Last year they were standing on top of a tank singing. After taking a closer look at the flyer this evening I noticed it said the flea market was outdoor and indoor. I figured it was just outdoor and never went inside.

Was there a fly over by a AC-130 or something because I was on my way back from gfa and I saw one buzz the fire station area near the detour.

That might have been the C-5 Galaxy that was doing the flyover at foxboro stadium for the Umass game. Apparently it buzzed so much that people were calling the police reporting possible aircraft crash or some BS! It's based out of Westover AFB.

That might have been the C-5 Galaxy that was doing the flyover at foxboro stadium for the Umass game. Apparently it buzzed so much that people were calling the police reporting possible aircraft crash or some BS! It's based out of Westover AFB.

It was seriously low as hell. It defiantly was a C-5 just looked it up. Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom