• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Worcester PD tase perp and he ends up dying

Funny how the media phrases it so it looks like the COD is directly related to the taser use. I'll hold my opinion until the ME comes out with the COD & even then it sounds like they were justified in the taser usage.

I have no confidence in the police reports, nor the Telegram. The only sliver of hope I see is that the store owner appears to be quoted as saying the police tried everything else before using the taser. Knowing the area and the store, I tend to believe he knows what 'everything else' would constitute.

I have no confidence in the police reports, nor the Telegram. The only sliver of hope I see is that the store owner appears to be quoted as saying the police tried everything else before using the taser. Knowing the area and the store, I tend to believe he knows what 'everything else' would constitute.
yup, I dont think it is the first time the cops have been in that store

I was talking to one of the paramedics (fire fighter)I know who responded to the scene. Only one of the taser pins actually hit the guy. He told me when they put him in the truck he had a 107* temperature. They were all amazed he wasn't dead already.

I was talking to one of the paramedics (fire fighter)I know who responded to the scene. Only one of the taser pins actually hit the guy. He told me when they put him in the truck he had a 107* temperature. They were all amazed he wasn't dead already.

That the pin was in him shouldn't matter. That they probably rode the trigger for some very long time had a bigger effect. The guy was also likely drugged up.

so will the jackoffs be back to protest at Kelly Square again?

- - - Updated - - -

drugs, particularly PCP, meth and bath salts come to mind - all of these will increase body temperature to a dramatic effect and if you're unhealthy in your diet and genetics to begin with, you're sealing your fate.

That the pin was in him shouldn't matter. That they probably rode the trigger for some very long time had a bigger effect. The guy was also likely drugged up.

Back
Top Bottom