Woman On Target @ Marshfield R&G

WOT.png

This will be a great event! I know RustyD and all the volunteers at the Marshfield Club have put alot of work into this!

It was my pleasure to meet with Marshfield's volunteers and offer guidance. As much as we would like to be part of this event, the staff has other obligations that day.

Please be aware that GOAL and THE GOAL Foundation are not part of this event. Company policy requires a GOAL staff member or Board member be present in order for an event to be "GOAL Sponsored". We will however be sending our GOAL Fact Sheets down to compliment their law lecture.

Last edited:
Thats GREAT![smile]

Get those maybe's. It amazing how many woman after the first time shooting say "That was AWESOME".

I'll second that!!! Sent my wife (who was not a gun fan) to a WOT event so she'd know how to and have more confidence if she needed to handle my gear in an emergency. She came back PUMPED! I mean she couldn't stop talking about it for two days. Now she is hooked.

Best $30 bucks you'll ever spend. Do it. You won't regret it

Only down side....now I need much more ammo!

You Ladies have to get in touch w/ Kristen to sign up as we need to see how many are coming. This cost the club money and we can't put out all that money if we are not sure we have the numbers. If not enough we may have to cancel so no waiting, get signed up.[grin]

Back
Top Bottom