Woman arrested in connection with fatal Lowell shooting

Woman arrested in connection with fatal Lowell shooting (VIDEO)

And the woman who is facing a murder charge for the death of Marc Devoe previously faced charges in Lowell for having a sawed-off shotgun in her car when she stopped by police in 2015.

Ryan said Graciela Paulino, 20, of Lowell, will be arraigned Friday in Lowell District Court on a single count of murder.

More Gun laws the Politicians tell me, we need more Gun laws! you morons don't enforce the ones already on the books!

Both Paulino and Marte were charged with possession of a sawed-off shotgun, unlawful possession of ammunition, and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute. Paulino was additionally cited for the inspection sticker violation.

It was not immediately clear if she was convicted in that case.

not computer literate enough to post a link, maybe someone can link to GOAL's post on her past criminal record

On CBS news they said she only had an assault and attempted assault or something to that effect. They don’t want to mention any previous gun charges.

The MURDER VICTIM'S father:

"Ronald Devoe did speak to reporters to call on President Donald Trump to do more about the heroin epidemic and school shootings across the country.

"I have a message for this country, wake up. I have a message for President Trump, wake up," Devoe said. "Lets start protecting the people of this country." "

SO IT'S TRUMPS FAULT. go figure.

Read more: Woman arrested in connection with fatal Lowell shooting (VIDEO)

The MURDER VICTIM'S father:

"Ronald Devoe did speak to reporters to call on President Donald Trump to do more about the heroin epidemic and school shootings across the country.

"I have a message for this country, wake up. I have a message for President Trump, wake up," Devoe said. "Lets start protecting the people of this country." "

SO IT'S TRUMPS FAULT. go figure.

Read more: Woman arrested in connection with fatal Lowell shooting (VIDEO)
He should have taught his son never to get out of the car or engage the other driver in a potential road rage situation instead of blaming Trump after the fact.

She was caught with an SBS two years ago... Why was she on the street?

Both MA and Federal law are pretty strict about such things.

Oh c’mon! She was just turning her life around I am sure. And if it wasn’t for easy access to illegal firearms she couldn’t have gotten her hands on one and shot the guy. It’s the NRA’s fault!

Back
Top Bottom