Woburn Sportsmen's Range Rules??

yanici

NES Member
I might be interested in looking at WSA in Bedford. Does anyone have a copy of their range rules, restrictions, etc.?

Thanks

I might be interested in looking at WSA in Bedford. Does anyone have a copy of their range rules, restrictions, etc.?

Thanks

There's been some changes recently so not all the "published" range rules are still active. Yes, that sometimes makes it tricky to know what the current rules are.

A notable change since that other thread was started is that the indoor range no longer has a "lead only" restriction. Jacketed (but not magnum) bullets are fine.

do you have specific questions?

There's been some changes recently so not all the "published" range rules are still active. Yes, that sometimes makes it tricky to know what the current rules are.

A notable change since that other thread was started is that the indoor range no longer has a "lead only" restriction. Jacketed (but not magnum) bullets are fine.

Yes. What calibers are allowed indoors?

yanici:2164403 said:

Yes. What calibers are allowed indoors?

I believe they allow all pistol rounds not sure tho i can check my rule book when i get home. I kno ive shot. 22, 40, and 9mm in there before. No magnum

Last edited:
Thanks for all the feedback both here and in PM's, etc. It looks like all pistol calibers, probably up to and including .45, (no magnum loads) can be shot indoors including jacketed ammo. Targets can be set at 50' or 25' from what I've read. It would be nice to be able to set them anywhere in between 25' and 50'. Ten round max loads in your mags or cylinders.

Outdoors on the 25/50 yard range targets, at this time, have to be set at he backstops. No 30' or 50' pistol targets, yet. Really need the intermediate pistol target distances closer than 25 yards to work the snubbies.

I won't be using the 200 yard range.

Back
Top Bottom