(Winner on Page 2) The Milsurp Karma Wheel Keeps Turning

Winner announced on page 2!

Having been the lucky winner of 50 BMG's latest Milsurp Karma I feel the need to keep it going. A friend of mine a couple of weeks ago gave me this and a couple of other ones. But I already have a copy of this issue. So... I offer it up to my fellows collectors who have an interest in the Mauser rifle. It is an NRA American Rifleman Reprint, copyright 1986. It is only 32 pages but has some good articles with B&W pictures.

Using the same format as 50 BMG. It is open to any NES GREEN members. All you need to do is reply with "In", no other information is wanted. In 2-3 weeks, I will randomly pick a winner and post it.

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 25728

Last edited:
Not in, but I will say I have that same thing at home. I picked it up someplace, and after reading it, it is the reason I bought a Mauser

Winner Announced!

A winner was picked and it is post #3, wiskie762. PM me your info and I will get it out in the mail.

There were 14 replies, covering posts #2-15. This gave a 1:14 chance of winning. I used a random number generator to select a number between 2-15. Number 3 was picked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom