• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wilmington Firearm & Knife Show 2013

They do add the E for Explosives now. How did you know they were there? (Curious, not doubting)

So we're going to start banning people because we don't agree with them? Come on, that's not right.

I don't support a word of their beliefs and would spend a lifetime opposing them, but I'll die defending their right to speak those beliefs.

YES. BAN THEM.

Our 2A Rights are too important for us to support the 1A rights of mass-murdering jackasses.

Bad news for me was my left hand side brake caliber froze. Brought it to the dealer and $1500 later I am back on the road.

This was no accident. Disc Brakes are easy - BUT - you must wire brush the glides and then grease them. Lazy mechanics don't - trouble ensues. IMHO the mechanic who did your Brakes before screwed you.

I actually like early German Firearms. But the fact Nazis carried them is a big neg for me. I'd still like to own some, but displaying them on a NAZI FLAG - NO FN WAY !!!

This was no accident. Disc Brakes are easy - BUT - you must wire brush the glides and then grease them. Lazy mechanics don't - trouble ensues. IMHO the mechanic who did your Brakes before screwed you.

It was the dealer. I had to replace both sides and the rotors were in need of replacement soon anyway.It has been serviced by them since I purchased it in 2004. When I brought it in for its last service they told me I would need brakes by my next oil change and I could have had it done then but held off. it was my own fault for not doing it then. Result ruined rotor and caliper. But then we are off topic anyway, this was about the gun show not my stupidity about not listening to my mechanic. The same mechanic has serviced it since I bought it and I trust him.

I haven't been to a gun show since I was a kid until attending the Marlboro and Wilmington shows this year. One of the things that surprised me was the lack of any gun manufacturers at the shows. Is this typical? Are there any shows with gun manufacturers? I was hoping to hold/dry fire and compare various guns which I have been looking at. I'm a kayak sales rep and when you go to a kayak show you have local retailers and many kayak manufacturers there to support them with your boats and expertise. Anything like that in a gun show? Thanks.

I grabbed some .223, Wolf was I think $65/100rds and also some Malaysian 5.56, $12/20rds.

Also picked up an over priced 20rd preban. Claimed it was refinished with moly lube and had the new green followers, but the one he picked me and put in the bag ended up not having the new follower, sheister.

Wondering if you bought this mag from my table. If so you can return it for a replacement or a refund.

I had someone helping me at Wilmington who is not perfectly versed in these magazines and may have misspoken WRT the follower. As previously mentioned, original 20 round GI magazines with aluminum followers really need no upgrades.

My magazines are refinished inside and out, clean and neat, and should not have rusty springs by any means -on the other hand stuff happens and sometimes something slips through.

I can't help but add that, not withstanding the fact that all prices are crazy right now, I was selling the best condition and cheapest (or within 50 cents) magazines at the Wilmington show. Literally had multiple people come back to thank me after finishing their shopping.

PM/IM/email me if you like.

No, these are flea markets, not trade shows. Haven't seen a mfr in >20 years and that was S&W once only at the Big E.

While I would never expect a big name like S&W to show, I'm always surprised that the smaller local shops (like Remsport) and the local gunsmiths don't come to these events.

While I would never expect a big name like S&W to show, I'm always surprised that the smaller local shops (like Remsport) and the local gunsmiths don't come to these events.

Well, back a few years ago Remsport was there for 1 or 2 shows. Mike Larocca is at every show I've been to and he's a top-notch gunsmith in Worcester. I've never seen any other gunsmiths at any shows in MA or NH.

And you think it will get better after him huh? Who you want? Jeb Bush? I sure don't. He will make it worse by keeping Israel in complete control moreso than now. I could tolerate Colin Powell though.. he may be black but could do a better job than any republican I knew in history. I want one more black president.. a republican might help. I just want to see if they will pull the same stuff they do with Obama. It will be for my amusement, sit back and laugh at the whole charade. Powell also sided with Obama on a few things so if he gets in, the 2 party system officially could collapse. I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be saying how we may need negros in politics to help straighten this divide out. Thats how sad American white folks have become in politics and in their republican leaning voting. I really didn't think I'd say this, but I'm afraid that day has come. We had/have a black democrat, lets put a republican one of them mofos in there just to see huh?

And you think it will get better after him huh? Who you want? Jeb Bush? I sure don't. He will make it worse by keeping Israel in complete control moreso than now. I could tolerate Colin Powell though.. he may be black but could do a better job than any republican I knew in history. I want one more black president.. a republican might help. I just want to see if they will pull the same stuff they do with Obama. It will be for my amusement, sit back and laugh at the whole charade. Powell also sided with Obama on a few things so if he gets in, the 2 party system officially could collapse. I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be saying how we may need negros in politics to help straighten this divide out. Thats how sad American white folks have become in politics and in their republican leaning voting. I really didn't think I'd say this, but I'm afraid that day has come. We had/have a black democrat, lets put a republican one of them mofos in there just to see huh?

My favorite jerky was the black strap. The teriyaki was pretty good too.

Racist much?

Racist much?

Negros, what did this douche just get out of a time machine ?

The only person I ever hear use that term is my father-in-law, and he is a negro. He's an 82 year old Jamaican, he became a US citizen in the 60's and he's the most conservative person I've ever met. He thinks Rush Limbaugh is too liberal, LOL. He never liked Colin Powell. My mother-in-laws late cousin was married to Powell's uncle Freddie back in Jamaica. I always liked Colin Powell even though he was too socially liberal for my taste. Someone gave me a Weld/Powell bumper sticker back in the day and I put it on my truck.

When he endorsed Obama the first time I was hurt, I felt betrayed. The second time he endorsed Obama, I was horrified. The first time I guess I could understand it as a Black thing. My Dad said when Vople was running for Governor all his Democrat uncles from the old country voted for Volpe because he was a Pisan. But backing Obama a second time, WTF, I'm done with Powell.

I feel bad for those poor PC people that refer to my wife as African American. She gets pissed, " I'm not African and I'm not American, I'm from Jamaica. I was born Black and I'll die Black ". Except, now she is American. The week she got her citizenship, she registered to vote, applied for her US Passport & took the Mass State Police Safety Course. She got her LTC-A before I got mine.

Instead of a Black or White President, how about the best President. In my mind, it would be Condoleezza Rice, who also happens to be Black. It's too bad she has no interest in running.

Doctor Rain, don't knock the Negro's till you've tried one. Once you cross over, there's no going back.

Just ask Lenny Bruce; Lenny Bruce on mixed marriages - YouTube

Let's see: Negro, Black, Person of Color..... I just hope I live long enough for the next ridiculous term. Can't we all just be AMERICANS ?

Back
Top Bottom