• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wilmington Firearm & Knife Show 2013

Terry Good from Collectors in NH had racks full of Chinese T53 Mosins at Plymouth, some in pretty nice condition. He'll probably have them at Marlboro.

so I went to this show and it appears it's the only one I go to where there's a particular dealer. It was an older gentleman who runs a table with his wife. They sell optics for the most part and he was really awesome about being patient with me and explaining each of his red dots. Unfortunately I had to run before I could grab anything from him and seem to have lost his business card. Anyone happen to know who I'm talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

so I went to this show and it appears it's the only one I go to where there's a particular dealer. It was an older gentleman who runs a table with his wife. They sell optics for the most part and he was really awesome about being patient with me and explaining each of his red dots. Unfortunately I had to run before I could grab anything from him and seem to have lost his business card. Anyone happen to know who I'm talking about?

I overpaid for a 1939 Mosin Nagant sniper,matching numpers with a PE 4x scope , $1100 ..,With a bench rest at Harvards 100 yd range am getting 1 inch groups using 7n1 ammo ..I am happy happy {duck dynasty]..

Back
Top Bottom