Will A New AG add new guns to the list?

im voting for mckenna in about twenty minutes but do not put too much hope in a politician
my main cunfusion lies on what ive been told for years that each manufacturer sends one of each model (one for every color and grip change) to the attorney general. ive also been told that they need to send a large quantity of ammo to the attorney general to test the gun. also that the gun is lost in a black hole and never returns from the attorney general. please straigthen me out gentlemen

NO guns are sent to the AG. NO testing is done by the AG. What you've been told is totally untrue.

Now that said, there will be NO NEW GUNS IN MA that get blessed by the AG nor will the AG Regs go away over hte next 4 years.

We tried, but we lost.

Jim thanks every one of us who tried and make this dream come true.

That's all for tonight folks. Just returned from his party and it's been a very long day.

I only use the Globe when I find a copy in the trash, and then pull it out to save for starting camp fires in the summer. I just pray the fumes don't contain some chemical that makes you stupid and crazy like the Globe staff.

You could wake up any day and find that the AG now requires all pistols and revolvers to have GPS tracking and fingerprint readers. All they got to do is uncap their pen.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom