Wife's friends calls her - crying hysterically that TRUMP WILL DRAFT HER SON

Is there a way to respectfully call someone an idiot?? I don’t have any respect for idiots, so I’m kinda stuck here.

*Two bricks shy of a load
*Not the brightest bulb in the box
*Bless his/her heart
*Not quite all there
*"Explain your thought process here"
*"I think you might be missing the point/picture"
*"DUMB BASTID!"

Etc., etc., ad nauseam. Just don't decide to go all Götz von Berlichingen on someone:

Swabian salute - Wikipedia

Is there a way to respectfully call someone an idiot?? I don’t have any respect for idiots, so I’m kinda stuck here.

Bless your heart, you’re asking a serious question.

I love draft discussions. Today’s military is better equipped, educated and trained than that of years before. There is no need for cannon fodder to throw bodies at the enemy.
Despite this increase in education and training; it is still full of retards who think it’s a great idea to ride a floor buffer and light each other on fire. They don’t need people who don’t want to be there.

Think of the millions of mothers prior to Nixon ending the draft in 1973 who silently and patriotically dealt with this same fear because that's the way it was and had been since 1940. What self centered snowflakes some have become.

However, if it had been Obama who wanted to reinstitute the draft, this woman would have driven her kid to the door of the draft board and walked him in.
My lottery number was somewhere in the 40s, which meant I was going til Nixon ended it. Still my hero.

My lottery number was somewhere in the 40s, which meant I was going til Nixon ended it. Still my hero.

ya know...with all the gun running to cartels, letting Hillary off from multiple felonies, using IRS to persecute conservative groups, and using CIA and FBI to spy on Trump during an election by the Obama administration....Nixon, in retrospect....was a saint!

The story was probably about draft beer. But don't tell her that... Say you heard they are going to draft her also, anyone under whatever age she is at.

Just don't decide to go all Götz von Berlichingen on someone: Swabian salute
shopping

Quite possibly in the bargain/clearance nook just to the right of the entrance.

Lol, the Chinese are teaching their armed forces to drop the front hand because it makes the kick 'faster'. This is some old kung fu BS that is still taught in strip mall karate schools today, but you would think govt training would be better.

You know you're in range, and you're so sure your kick is going to not only connect but knock your opponent down, so sure that you stop protecting your face.

Try dropping your hand like this against an actual trained fighter and see how fast you get checkmated.

LOL! This! I used to train and teach and that was my first reaction too.

Tact is telling someone who has a hole in their head that they're open minded. Your wife's friend is just very open minded. Next Christmas you should probably get her the cone of shame just in case her brain falls out of her head. Friends don't let friends take chances.

:cool:

I can’t watch any news... it’s all fake news.... which is awful because I feel uninformed..... but watching a “major news network” won’t inform you of anything and has mostly fluff stories.... like I care who shaved their beard or not?

All the “news” stories are just a distraction from what’s really going on in the world.or outside your living room.

I can’t watch any news... it’s all fake news.... which is awful because I feel uninformed..... but watching a “major news network” won’t inform you of anything ...
Pro-tip:
When reading news from an MSM web site,
step 1 is to scroll to the bottom
and see if the site implements Reader Comments.
(No matter how ignorant most of the readers are).

No Reader Comments?
They're not interested in your opinion,
so why should you be interested in theirs?

(It's a lead pipe cinch the article is their biased opinion -
not an unvarnished fact to be found).

Just kill the tab and Move On.

Back
Top Bottom