Wife hinted she may want to go shooting again

[grin] Some of you may remember my wife freaking out about guns a while ago. Things were really touchy for a while but we worked through the issues and everything calmed down. Then a couple of days ago, out of nowhere, she started talking about how we used shoot together and how she's missed it. She hinted that she would like to go shooting again sometime.

There is hope after all [wink]

Last edited:
I used to get my Gf to go by strait out bribery! "Hey come to the range with me tomorrow then we are going to grab some food at that place you like"

Now she is licensed and brings food to the range.

My fiance thought every gun was 300 pounds and kicked like an elephant gun. She grew up in the city of Chicago so she didnt think about guns or see them very often.

I've shown her videos of .22 and 9mm pistols with people her size shooting (she's 5'0 aroun 110 pounds) and she really wants to try it this weekend. It helped when I went over the basic safety rules with her and explained how strict most ranges are and how the average responsible gun owner acts at the range.

Not to mention she always wants to be around me so even if I am doing something she's not too crazy about she'll endure it to hang out. It's helpful at times.

Back
Top Bottom