• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why can’t Jesus just give these people cancer

It’s too bad they can’t take a minute to actually study with what they are talking about. Converting a weapon the full auto is already illegal and it’s the most basic part you could ever come up with. So making a double illegal isn’t going to do anything.the only one this possibly might affect is an FFL with an SOT and I doubt that’s even in the Bill.

Then these people are so stupid they can’t even take the time to take a look at a photo of what they’re talking about. It doesn’t attach on the bottom of the gun and attaches on the back of the gun. And you got a love their 30 rounds in two seconds or 1200 rounds a minute. Like that’s a real thing.

“My home printer can’t even print a sheet of paper, but 3D printers are making pieces that assemble, and Glock switches are something that you just push on a bottom of a gun…and you go from a semi-automatic to an automatic weapon,” Rollins said Wednesday at the panel, held in recognition of Gun Violence Awareness Month.

A client was in last night. "You know, they passed a law in one day that you can't protest outside of a politician's house. One day. Yet some guy can walk into a school and kill dozens of kids and they've been doing it for over a decade."

"Well, Larry. To be fair, walking into a school with a gun and shooting people up has been illegal for a long long time."

I was DYING inside. Not sure if my SIL caught my sarcasm or not. He's not mentioned it. LOL

////“My home printer can’t even print a sheet of paper, but 3D printers are making pieces that assemble, and Glock switches are something that you just push on a bottom of a gun…and you go from a semi-automatic to an automatic weapon,”

How can “educated” people be so freaking stupid.
We still own the exact model printer used to make the original Liberator pistol. It is and was a straw man to demonstrate that legislation would never prevent crime.

Wrote the local BATF office, FBI, and Boston PD to make the following points:

- Any local hardware store was a better, cheaper, more accessible point for expedient weapons.
- That we would not publicly comment on any 3D printer use for this purpose because it would highlight the idea of DIY firearms - and 3D printers were way down that list.
- We would host any of them for an educational session about what they could and couldn’t do: we had a $175,000 machine in our office.

Never heard back from any of them. We had just about every firearm manufacturer as customers, but they were mostly used to make stocks, grips, prototypes and casting patterns.

You want to stop violent crime in Boston? Get the kid a father and a job.

You know what has me worried - why news links take FIVEEVER to load. I have to believe that half of the linked news stories I see I never read. So I never get their stupid ads. With a big fat connection to the inter webs, there is no reason why a page should take more than 5 seconds to load.

As far as traceability, it's not a fracking tracking chip in the gun for crying out loud! "Oh, if they could trace it, they'd know who has it now - like on Law & Order." The fact that regular people actually BELIEVE this is astounding.

The fact that someone was making 2,000 recovered ghost guns in 2016 is also astounding. LOL.
We'll put a mandatory GPS tracking chip in every gun. The criminals would never think of removing it. How many crimes have already been solved by the
EFA-10 forms we all fill out? (rhetorical question, answer is aprpoximately zero)

"You want to stop violent crime in Boston? Get the kid a father and a job."

Exactly, unfortunately these kids have no life skills and can barely speak the King's English. Ghetto slang and Eubonics won't cut it in the working world.

"You want to stop violent crime in Boston? Get the kid a father and a job."

Exactly, unfortunately these kids have no life skills and can barely speak the King's English. Ghetto slang and Eubonics won't cut it in the working world.

Hunt the father down. Beat his ass. Send him home to raise the boy. Then give the boy a job. A hard one.

The fact that regular people actually BELIEVE this is astounding.
Not astounding anymore. I think the average American has always been oblivious to politics/politicians and how government really works. But the overwhelming majority of people in this country now have become so emotionally sensative and have abandoned all common sense. They put feelings in front of all logic and the activists and politicians know it is at more of a heightened state than ever. We make it easy for them to get away with lies.

"Hunt the father down. Beat his ass. Send him home to raise the boy. Then give the boy a job. A hard one."

Yup, I've always believed no woman should be entitled to welfare and State/Federal bennies unless she ID's her baby Daddy's so the State can go after them for child support. If they refuse to work you conscript them into a work force/party to clean up the cities, highways, etc. Treat them like Army Privates, they live in community barracks, eat 3 squares in Mess Hall, get up for O Dark Thirty PT, etc. I paid child support for 20 yrs and if I didn't State would have attached my pay.

The next one will be worse if Maura is our new Governo.

printer.

“My home printer can’t even print a sheet of paper, but 3D printers are making pieces that assemble, and Glock switches are something that you just push on a bottom of a gun…and you go from a semi-automatic to an automatic weapon,”

How can “educated” people be so freaking stupid.
Except, that is exactly how a “glock switch” works. It replaces the striker cover plate on the slide and overrides the disconnector. Flip the switch on it and it goes from semi auto to full. It’s as big a problem however as Lightning Links and Drop In Auto Sears (they aren’t).

Except, that is exactly how a “glock switch” works. It replaces the striker cover plate on the slide and overrides the disconnector. Flip the switch on it and it goes from semi auto to full. It’s as big a problem however as Lightning Links and Drop In Auto Sears (they aren’t).

I understand how they work. You don’t “just push them on the bottom of the gun”

Thats where the super large capacity clip thingy goes.

Bob

“My home printer can’t even print a sheet of paper, but 3D printers are making pieces that assemble, and Glock switches are something that you just push on a bottom of a gun…and you go from a semi-automatic to an automatic weapon,” Rollins said Wednesday at the panel, held in recognition of Gun Violence Awareness Month.

[puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke]

Back
Top Bottom