Why aren't you out shooting on this beautiful day

depicts

Army Veteran
NES Member
Title says it all.

I have an itch for the range, but chores have tied me up. The pine needles won't rake themselves.[wink]

Why are you all here?

I went to somerset sportmens at 1pm the range was empty. there were guys shooting trap out front. I hate my glock 19[angry2] we didn't get along today. I love my new sig 220 , I was shooting 3" groups from 50' I love sig, shot 150 /9mm 100/45,John

I just got home...not from shooting unfortunately. Went to an IMAX movie and a fair...entertainment for a 6 year old!! [grin] But our day down here is great (happy to hear you are all gettin' some decent weather after all this hibernation) - 84 and only 33% humidity.

Tomorrow it is the beach....[smile][smile]

My wife's Nephew and family are visiting from Japan..... [grin]

Jaxon, are you going to take them shooting? I would love to take some people who don't have the opportunity to fire guns to the range sometime.... is we can communicate the safty lecture *S*[grin]

Just came in from trying to zero my Theoben Evolution air rifle. Very little wind but my shooting sucks. The gun is pretty close but I can't steady up on target that well. Gotta wait for a day when my nerves are calmer. The gun is good for 1/2" groups at 40 yards but I've only gotten 3/4" groups.

Went out early this morning with my son, Jay_Chris and his son, and NealJ and his family.

Had a GREAT time!

I was sleeping. My schedule's upside down on weekends now, found me a part time job.
Part time day job + part tiime night job = paid bills. [smile]

I went out to ZHA to get my finished upper this morning, swung by BPS to get some rain gear for this weekend, and then Fooped called me and told me he couldn't come shooting because he was tired and had to take a wittle nappy. So I organized my safe, took some crappy pictures of the new AR, and now I'm getting ready to go watch the UFC fight.

I blew off all the work I am suppossed to be getting done, and took my four year old fishing. Just got back. I think I honestly forgot what weekends were for. Sitting on the side of a creek today I actually thought "Maybe I should just sell all my stuff (side business) and do this all the time". Gun show tomarrow morning, then hopefully some shooting in the afternoon.

Saturday is our day of rest. Given the way I feel I need it today. We'll see what tomorrow looks like.

I just got home...not from shooting unfortunately. Went to an IMAX movie and a fair...entertainment for a 6 year old!!

Did you see Monsters vs Aliens movie in 3D? That's what's playing up here in IMAX. I went to see it a couple weeks ago, not for the entertainment of a 6 year old, but for a 32 year old who wanted to feel 6 again!

I blew off all the work I am suppossed to be getting done, and took my four year old fishing. Just got back. I think I honestly forgot what weekends were for. Sitting on the side of a creek today I actually thought "Maybe I should just sell all my stuff (side business) and do this all the time". Gun show tomarrow morning, then hopefully some shooting in the afternoon.

"DaaaaAAAAAaaaad, take me fishin' !" [smile]

Few things in life are better than taking your kids fishing. Well maybe hunting.

I just finished my last detail of the day, 08 sierra denali, ya its a BIG truck. Oh and I was stupid and didnt put gloves on while using wheel acid, yup you guessed it! My trigger finger got the brunt of it [sad2]

Back
Top Bottom