Who's got .303 British in Central MA?

I only have about 40 rounds for my Enfield (which I have not shot in a long time) If you have not been able to find any Ill bring it along to the shoot and its yours.

Thanks, Jim. I may have to make a run up there tonight or tomorrow after work.

I should have titled the post "Who's got .303 British for sale in Central MA?" instead.

A little far for you but I think M&Ms in Plymouth may still have some HXP in bandoliers. Its good ammo, and non-corrosive. I'd call first though.

A little calling yields Remington .303 at K&R in Hudson at (gulp!) $23.99 a box, and some unnamed surplus, probably corrosive, at the Gun Room in Shrewsbury at 8.99 a box.

Jim, can you grab 3 boxes from Blue Northern for me? I'd appreciate it. I'll bring the $$ to the shoot... and you can even have first dibs on the new baby (after me, anyway [wink]).

Thanks!

A little calling yields Remington .303 at K&R in Hudson at (gulp!) $23.99 a box, and some unnamed surplus, probably corrosive, at the Gun Room in Shrewsbury at 8.99 a box.

Jim, can you grab 3 boxes from Blue Northern for me? I'd appreciate it. I'll bring the $$ to the shoot... and you can even have first dibs on the new baby (after me, anyway [wink]).

Thanks!

Consider it done.

Brons Classic Firearms in Sturbridge had some Prvi and possibly some surplus as well. Should run you about 15 a box for the Prvi.

Probably a drive for you but Northeast trading had some, Federal I believe and it was $18 or $19 and change per twenty round box. I think he has three or four box's...

Back
Top Bottom