Whoops......

Sauer Grapes

NES Member
I had some business at the Worcester Courthouse this afternoon. After properly storing my handgun in my vehicle, I made my way inside. The instant that I placed my handbag on the belt I realized that my knife was clipped in a pocket. I told the court officer and he said he would check it for me. The very nice gentleman gave me a claim ticket to pick up my knife on the way out. "Have a nice day". I should have asked if they check guns........

They have the separate building/office across the street to check your phone. How much did that building cost the tax payers?

I think I remember reading someone checked their firearm at the court house also.

Most Mass. courts have lock boxes for just that very thing. I have heard that some may give people a hard time about it but those Court Officers should re-read their manual. It clearly states that lock boxes should be provided for people to lock their weapons in.

I had some business at the Worcester Courthouse this afternoon. After properly storing my handgun in my vehicle, I made my way inside. The instant that I placed my handbag on the belt I realized that my knife was clipped in a pocket. I told the court officer and he said he would check it for me. The very nice gentleman gave me a claim ticket to pick up my knife on the way out. "Have a nice day". I should have asked if they check guns........

Yes they check guns and if they give you a hard time tell them to read chapter four in their policy and procedures manual.

Back
Top Bottom