Who would like to see glock sell in Mass?

Why don`t the dealers and GOAL get together and say we`re selling them and tell the AG to go f*** herself and GOAL and the NRA established a legal fund to defend them? That`s the only way we`ll get this illegal statute repealed.

The GOAL Staff helped to create a MA dealer's association approximately 5 years ago. Unfortunately the dealers that were involved didn't run with it.

I haven't read every post so maybe this has already been brought up. We can't have Glocks because the AG says so. Others have mentioned that the Legislators can't do anything about that but thats not entirely correct. The AG does what she does because the law allows it. The Legislators can have a big part in changing that if they want to. For the shoot, S&W sent an AR15 among other things, Ruger sent a Mini14 and Kahr sent a semi auto version of the Thompson submachinegun. This may be hard for many NES members to believe but I know that many Legislators in this state, don't know about many of the stupid gun laws we have. This goes a long way toward correcting that. We can only hope it works.

This may be hard for many NES members to believe but I know that many Legislators in this state, don't know about many of the stupid gun laws we have.

Truer words were never said! [rolleyes]

They only voted for all those stupid laws. I dare say that almost none of them ever read them or analyzed what they are about! [thinking]

Truer words were never said! [rolleyes]

They only voted for all those stupid laws. I dare say that almost none of them ever read them or analyzed what they are about! [thinking]
There "oughta be a law"TM that they have to read the laws before they vote... [thinking] Darn... They've gotten to me...

Principled objection to yet more laws that I have, it might not be a bad idea if they had to have "story time" where they read the bill aloud over milk and cookies and then had a pop-quiz prior to the vote... Fail the quiz - you don't get to vote [rofl2]

There "oughta be a law"TM that they have to read the laws before they vote... [thinking] Darn... They've gotten to me...

Principled objection to yet more laws that I have, it might not be a bad idea if they had to have "story time" where they read the bill aloud over milk and cookies and then had a pop-quiz prior to the vote... Fail the quiz - you don't get to vote [rofl2]

What about requiring that all legislative yea votes have to be accompanied by a "signing statement" describing what the legislation does. These signing statements could then be used by courts to declare that, since x was not the intent of the law, x is not a valid interpretation of the law.

It's not a perfect idea, but it might cut down on the retarded yea votes. Then again, I'd also support a mandatory 5 year expiration date on all acts of a legislature. After all, if it's still important after 5 years, it should be easy enough to pass again.

Well the next general election for AG is in Nov 2010. Maybe a little lobbying is in order to ask the NRA, dealers, clubs/associations and all the mfg's like Glock & Kahr to take some of their 2009 profits and back the candidacy of a freakin' 2A-friendly AG! Get her the hell out!

Don't worry guys.....GOAL will fix everything for you[rofl]

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So which uber-powerful and effective pro-gun organizations are you a part of?

I waited a bit to get a new glock 26 in CT..got it for $500.....a new glock with FS is between $475 and $530 here depending on the model and a sale....night nights are more...17's and 22's seem the easiest to fine...10mm and .357sig the hardest....I hope we never get the AG approval crap here...i doubt it...we def have too many laws here in CT but they are not too easy to pass...in the past couple years they have not even come up for a vote in commitee because they do not have the votes to get it out...we did get the stupid lost or stolen gun law passed 2 years ago and some minors cannot possess machine guns this year..but one gun a month and microstamping have failed miserbly multiple times...as has requiring handguns to be carry concealed and banning private sales of long guns with no paperwork......even in a democratic controlled legislature..

To 80% of American gun owners (in free states), that's still too infringed.

To 80% of American gun owners (in free states), that's still too infringed.[/QUOTE]

I agree...its in violation of our State Constitution as well....although our AWB was brought to our Stats Supreme Court and they found it to by Constitutional...what a joke....

Anybody hearing that LEO's..... can confiscate..... a MA non compliant if you get caught carrying regardless of a LTC ALP... If so... what would be the exceptions or recourse !!

Anybody hearing that LEO's..... can confiscate..... a MA non compliant if you get caught carrying regardless of a LTC ALP... If so... what would be the exceptions or recourse !!

No but why don't you tell us where you heard it?

As long as a handgun is AWB compliant, it's legal to own. So the LEO would have to have more basis.

Sounds like a heavy dose of bloviation/BS from a certain suspect gun store......one that is known to house a certain rodent owner. [laugh]

-Mike

According to GOAL, A non resident can carry any handgun he or she wants in Ma, as long as they have a Ma non resident license and the handgun is legal for them to carry in their home state.

I agree...its in violation of our State Constitution as well....although our AWB was brought to our Stats Supreme Court and they found it to by Constitutional...what a joke....

I hear ya, but I'd still rather see your state's gun laws in Mass. than the ones we have now. [grin]

Sounds like a heavy dose of bloviation/BS from a certain suspect gun store......one that is known to house a certain rodent owner. [laugh]

I'd imagine NET spouts stuff like that, but I know that several long speeches from Lloyd at Match Shot resulted in me posting this thread. He still says that type of stuff, that his non-compliant guns are only used for the range, never for defense, due to liability concerns. [rolleyes]

Quick newbie question: what gun store might that be?

It sounds like he's talking about Northeast Trading Company.

Back
Top Bottom