• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

who makes the best "dress" gun belts?

Watch out for a 1.5" belt and dress pants, sometimes the front left belt loop isn't big enough for a 1.5" belt loop if it's a thick belt.

Kore works great for me too but I went with a 1.5" to start. I feel like their guide for cutting it is way off tho. I cut it 4" more than my waist but I feel like I need another two inches off.

Kore's fulfillment is impressive. I ordered on 4/3, they processed and shipped the same day, and with the regular free shipping option the belts arrived just two days later on 4/5 from CA. Each step along the way, Kore sent an email with tracking updates--i.e. shipped, arrived at distribution center, out for delivery, delivered.

FYI: the belts are stamped "Made in China". The website boasts "Designed in CA." It does not prominently mention the place of manufacture, but does indicate "Asia" deep in the Miscellaneous FAQs and offers justification for not being made in the USA. I am going to reserve judgment on the quality of the leather itself until I have used the belts for a while. The website claims the leather is full grain and top grain. The surface is embossed, corrected grain.

Update: the 1-1/2 wide, 5.5 mm thick, leather gun belt is a a snug fit through the belt loops of the pants of my suits, so there is no room for the tail of the belt to be tucked in. With my non-suit dress pants, there is just enough room to accommodate the double layer of the tucked tail. Kore's "fashion" belts are 1/8 inch less wide, but they say the fashion belts are not designed to support a firearm.

Last edited:
This site keeps costing me money. Those Kore belts looked too good to pass up.

I ordered 2... one leather and one nylon. These are nice and I also had to cut off more than the recommended 4".

These are nice and I also had to cut off more than the recommended 4"
Is this with your IWB holster and gun on? I just got my belts today since they have 15% off and it is on the long side after cutting per their recommendations but not as much with the IWB holster and gun on. I still may take another inch off but at my age my weight tends to expand much easier than shrink so it might be wise to leave the extra there. SPRING15 is the code I used also I believe APRIL15 works too.

Tucker Gun Belts

I thought Beltman made beautiful dual layer stamped belts, but Tucker's are works of art with their patterns.

If you want to drop a few hundred on an absolutely beautiful rig Tucker's seems to be a good place to venture toward personal bankruptcy.

Is this with your IWB holster and gun on? I just got my belts today since they have 15% off and it is on the long side after cutting per their recommendations but not as much with the IWB holster and gun on. I still may take another inch off but at my age my weight tends to expand much easier than shrink so it might be wise to leave the extra there. SPRING15 is the code I used also I believe APRIL15 works too.

APRIL15 worked for me, but not SPRING15. I'm curious to see how it is and how it holds up.

+1 NES member Andy Langlois. makes beautiful products. if you pm him and get in contact, surely he can make whatever you are looking for if something he already offers doesn't fit the bill. have 3 belts from him so far, love em.

Back
Top Bottom