who knows what dicks in millbury carries for ammo?

I really hate that store in general, however, today might be a good day to take a look-see. I won't be surprised if they left the shooters off the discount list.... [sad2]

the shelves were full over the weekend but good luck getting up into the Shoppes today...

Getting in or out will be a chore. It always is. Also, I think the papers had 50% off all ammo coupons.

The coupon I saw was "buy one get one 50% off" with a limit of 6 boxes. [thinking] Not even worth the effort, given their overprices, or unless you get lucky and the register clerk ignores the 6 box limitation.

-Mike

Oooh I saw it while working last night and never took a closer look. Id rather get it from wallyworld with no limitations anyway but that's just me ;)

They did, I just know the natick store has none of what I want. But, I was told by one of the employees that milbury is a hub store and has more stuff

That's not been my experience. The Natick store has a much more extensive firearm section. There's a good amount of ammo in Millbury but I think Natick is still bigger.

Back
Top Bottom