Who isn't buying a handgun because of ammo?

I wanted to buy a 9MM at the beginning of this Covid nightmare so I could have increased carry capacity over my 1911. I decided against it because of the uncertainty of work, and instead bought a little more .45 ammo.

Now, I have some money to play with, but theres no ammo at non rapey prices to be had. Guess I just gotta bite the bullet and grab my ankles and get the ammo to go with it.

Been thinking of a .45 auto but with low or no availability of ammo, I haven't done it. Anyone else have this predicament?
I was up in NH today- White Birch Armory (worth a look!) had .45ACP, .380, .223 and 000. Even Wally World in Newington had .22 and .22 WIN Mag.

So to pile on stuff unrelated to the original post-

Went to Outer Limits in Holbrook yesterday to put money down on a rifle. Might have it by January.
Plenty of handguns in the cases. Didn't bother to look, saw a couple of D.W. on consignment. Someone there was buying somethin new.
Had ammo. Didn't bother to look at what type or how much.

So to pile on stuff unrelated to the original post-

Went to Outer Limits in Holbrook yesterday to put money down on a rifle. Might have it by January.
Plenty of handguns in the cases. Didn't bother to look, saw a couple of D.W. on consignment. Someone there was buying somethin new.
Had ammo. Didn't bother to look at what type or how much.
So it sounds like Outer Limits is some kind of gun store..

Back
Top Bottom