• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who has 9mm in stock?

Dick's in Dedham had Remington UMC 9mm in stock, Walpole Walmart had one box of the WWB JHP left.

super wally world in northbridge off 146..had about 20 boxes(100 ct WWB)
on wednesday--you better hurry up, now everybody knows.[smile]

How do you know which walmart carries ammo and which doesn't. I have been to 2 different walmarts since moving here - the one in Springfield and the one in Quincy. Neither carried ammo. Is this common or did I happen to pick the only two in the state that doesn't carry ammo?

Getting a permit to sell Ammo is based on the city / town.
I know the WM in North Reading "used" to sell firearms but couldnt get the permit for ammo. They have since stopped selling firearms.
The WM in Lowell used to carry ammo but no firearms - now they carry neither.

I think that it would be great to have such a list of "walmart's that sell ammo in MA" on the site (unless one already exsits that I don't know of). I know that there is a thread or two of localized walmart stores in MA/NH but a statewide list would be awesome.

How do you know which walmart carries ammo and which doesn't. I have been to 2 different walmarts since moving here - the one in Springfield and the one in Quincy. Neither carried ammo. Is this common or did I happen to pick the only two in the state that doesn't carry ammo?

I'm not sure there is a central resource, but the Walmart in Framingham stocks ammo (when they're not out of stock!).

I hesitate to say this, because I'm not sure, but I think the Framingham store had 9mm in stock yesterday. Again, with a grain of salt...

I'm not sure there is a central resource, but the Walmart in Framingham stocks ammo (when they're not out of stock!).

I hesitate to say this, because I'm not sure, but I think the Framingham store had 9mm in stock yesterday. Again, with a grain of salt...

Folks are stocking up....from wherever....whether its internet or local. Bound to create shortage. Yup...I'm a "hoarder". [wink]

I picked up some 9mm from Blue Northern in Ayer this afternoon. They told me they can't get any kind of ammo right now. They had a half dozen boxes of 9mm on the shelf when I left. Dicks and Wall Mart in Lunenburg have no 9mm. Wall Mart did have several boxes of .45. The Leominster Wall Mart didn't have either.

I picked up some 9mm from Blue Northern in Ayer this afternoon. They told me they can't get any kind of ammo right now. They had a half dozen boxes of 9mm on the shelf when I left. Dicks and Wall Mart in Lunenburg have no 9mm. Wall Mart did have several boxes of .45. The Leominster Wall Mart didn't have either.

That's exactly why I stocked up on both 9mm and .45ACP prior to the election. Grin, I think I did the correct thing. Have no shortage of ammo for the steel plate matches. [wink]

good thing i bought some ammo when i was at FDF today!

bceagleace: have you been to blue northern in ayer? that's the next closest shop i can think of to us. there is also frank and tiny's in tyngsboro and if you feel like going for a drive you can go to FDF in uxbridge--they have plenty of ammo there.

good thing i bought some ammo when i was at FDF today!

bceagleace: have you been to blue northern in ayer? that's the next closest shop i can think of to us. there is also frank and tiny's in tyngsboro and if you feel like going for a drive you can go to FDF in uxbridge--they have plenty of ammo there.

Guess I'm at a slight advantage in terms of ammo. Still have a stash of Military "Match Grade" hardball in .45 ACP, both in Win and IMI. Some are 230 gr. FMJ and others are 185 gr. Swc. They go back to the 60's-70's and still fire flawessly.

In spite of this, still stocked up, this past summer on given rounds in given calibers. Never hurts to be "prepared". It will all eventually be used. [wink]

My father has 2000 9mm in stock at his shop and 3000 to 4000 s&w in stock.I was there sat. Some time the little shop have some great deals 40 s&w for 15.00 a box better then walmart if you can find some

Just went to Wally World and Dick's in Leominster and they are both out of ALL 9mm.

Anybody know who is stocked?

Damn. I wish I saw your post earlier... I went to Wally World and Dick's in Leominster looking for 9mm around six this evening. Could have saved myself some time.

I saw about 2500 rounds of 9mm somewhere, oh wait that was my closet. Sorry.... I bought 2 boxes of blazer and 1 box of remington from Dicks in worcester ( leaving 2 and 1 boxes left ) walmart in gard, leom are a no go. The gun room had wwb for walmart price, but I DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM EVER!!!!!! they can keep it......

Last edited:
Hudson Walmart had a couple of boxes this afternoon (but no more Federal .22! [smile]). However, Callaghan's in Marlborough has several boxes in stock at about $11.50 or so a box - he's got a sale on all his ammo - 10% off.

I think we need to set up a Leominster - Hudson alliance. If you get 6 boxes in Leo I get 3, if I get 6 boxes in hudson you get three... I hope it hasn't come to that yet, but it looks like it's getting close.

I think we need to set up a Leominster - Hudson alliance. If you get 6 boxes in Leo I get 3, if I get 6 boxes in hudson you get three... I hope it hasn't come to that yet, but it looks like it's getting close.

I always leave some whenever I buy, wherever I buy (oops except once... sorry ) gotta make sure all the fellow NES walmart "lurkers" get theirs too!

9MM

His dad's shop is Frank & Tiny's. His dad (Tiny) is good folks; shop isn't real large but it's a nice, comfortable, friendly shop.

Thanks .
frank and tiny
34 wectec park
tyngsboro ma 01879
open
w-t-f 10am to 6pm]
sat 10am until 5pm
Please tell him you found him on nes [smile] So i can get him to do the dealer fourm again

Back
Top Bottom