• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who do you pick?

Hands down Browning with a 25% gratuity. Show me another genius that has as many design still out there today. Imagine what that dude could do if he had modern manufacturing. The rest are just losers.

Ian, Garand and GLock

Glock already made a great weapon and as time has shown wont change anything on his new model if it aint broken, Garand because muh Patton endorsement and Ian to explain to how it works and narrate Garand and Glocks inevitable slap fight during the design phase
Jerry, Garand and Glock would be a solid pick.

I think I'd go Browning and Jerry

I feel like Stoner/Brandon would do well to blend their different experiences. I'd bet Stoner could enjoy a White Claw or two.

But then I remember that Elbonia really needs a polymer minigun. So Ian's going to have to help Gaston and R.J find a way to work together. Sadly leaving that hirsute MFer, Mauser, to think about what he's done.

I honestly would love to see what type of weapon a collaboration amongst three or four of you sick f*cks on here would produce. I’ll take 3.

Need to know what type of weapon they're designing

Handgun: Browning
Rifle: Mauser
Shotgun: Browning
Machine Gun: Browning
Budget: Kalashnikov

Overall winner: Browning

What have Jerry and Hickock45 designed? Or are they just shooters? Don’t know Ian and Brandon

Need to know what type of weapon they're designing

Handgun: Browning
Rifle: Mauser
Shotgun: Browning
Machine Gun: Browning
Budget: Kalashnikov

Overall winner: Browning

What have Jerry and Hickock45 designed? Or are they just shooters? Don’t know Ian and Brandon
Ian McCollum (Forgotten Weapons aka Gun Jesus) and Brandon Herrera (AK Jesus) are gun YouTubers.

That bottom row is basically your test pilots. Which is an interesting idea when building a dream team, in the same way that any race driver works with the engineers to more effectively develop the product that actually hits the track.

Trick question. I only want the live ones (who aren't 93 years old, *cough* Gaston *cough*). I'll use the left over dollar to hire some proper engineers and buy some modern machinery.

Trick question. I only want the live ones (who aren't 93 years old, *cough* Gaston *cough*). I'll use the left over dollar to hire some proper engineers and buy some modern machinery.

There are dead guys in that matrix so its kinda obvious that age isnt relevant, lets say for the sake of argument you get any of them in the prime of their years.

Can I go off menu and pick Hugo Schmeisser? Both the MP-18 and the StG-44 went against "conventional wisdom" and were game changers as a result.

If not, I'll take Glock and Gatling for similar reasons.

Ian, Garand and GLock

Glock already made a great weapon and as time has shown wont change anything on his new model if it aint broken, Garand because muh Patton endorsement and Ian to explain to how it works and narrate Garand and Glocks inevitable slap fight during the design phase
Ehhhh... he might not be flexible though i was debating gaston myself but kinda feel like he'd be annoying for that reason

Back
Top Bottom