Whitehouse AWB Petition

Has anyone ever seen a petition go anywhere? Seems like public relations BS and a waste of time to me... Read some of the other petitions. It will make your head explode.

+1, anyone can make these White House Petitions. Does anything actually happen?

This. Look at the Dream Act or AZ SB1070 as an examples. Congress says no and the Supreme Court says yes respectively but B. Hussein Oblahblah says yes and no respectively anyway since that's what he wanted. Does anyone really think any petition will influence his actions on a perspective AWB?

can those be edited? For the eternally stupid (IE politicians) it should point out an assault rifle is actually a select fire not the semi-auto's they want to ban

Assault rifle does not equal "Assault weapon".

Assault weapon is a term made up by the pols. and media in order to demonize some firearms based on aesthetics and other insignificant features.

i signed the one where people who sign the petitions are to be stripped of citizenship and exiled. actually, i'm just signing all of these. i already want to secede in LA, and TX. my priority is jasons' hokey pokey one though.

Signed, and shared on FB......signature # 104.......we got a way to go if we want it tossed out by the monkey in chief!

ETA I posted this on a few other forums as well, and will continue to share as the day goes on.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever seen a petition go anywhere? Seems like public relations BS and a waste of time to me... Read some of the other petitions. It will make your head explode.

Online petition are serious business.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-hokey-pokey-official-dance-united-states/x9ZV4cbM

- - - Updated - - -

i signed the one where people who sign the petitions are to be stripped of citizenship and exiled. actually, i'm just signing all of these. i already want to secede in LA, and TX. my priority is jasons' hokey pokey one though.

Now there's a guy with his priorities in the right place. [thumbsup]

Signed twice. Me and my fiance. FB and Twitter.

To the admins/mods... we have 24000 emails and need 24000 votes. =)

Back
Top Bottom