Which states are gun friendly and accept Honorable and General under Honorable condition discharges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should your dd214 allow you to purchase a gun or get a license any faster than someone without a dd214?

Fyi....im not anti military.....im us army retired. I just don't see why a veteran (including myself) should have more benefits than non veterans when it comes to fundamentally recognized rights.

Haaa why are you asking me I’m not the one making these laws. That’s how the laws are made. Ask your state politicians why they’re set up that way. But my guess as to why it’s like that is simple. you handled and trained with a gun more than any civilian due to the fact that you were in the military. Your experience along with your Honorable discharge and clean background. Shows your more responsible or people assuming your more responsible than some one who is just starting to get a gun. I also already mentioned that in gun tolerated states civilians actually have the same gun rights as veterans they can get a permit and gun on the same day.

Last edited:
Yes I know I’m just looking for states that accept Honorable and General under Honorable that allows you to purchase a weapon automatically instead of waiting longer. And being in a gun friendly state will make that possibility into a reality. Even regular costumers purchase their permit and get it on the same day in gun tolerated states. I know there’s one that does but I for got the name of the state.
Why should your dd214 allow you to purchase a gun or get a license any faster than someone without a dd214?

Fyi....im not anti military.....im us army retired. I just don't see why a veteran (including myself) should have more benefits than non veterans when it comes to fundamentally recognized rights.
Haaa why are you asking me I’m not the one making these laws. That’s how the laws are made. Ask your state politicians why they’re set up that way. But my guess as to why it’s like that is simple. you handled and trained with a gun more than any civilian due to the fact that you were in the military. Your experience along with your Honorable discharge and clean background. Shows your more responsible or people assuming your more responsible than some one who is just starting to get a gun.
You need help.

I answered your question now I’m the one who needs help? quite the logic you have there but like the Moderator said, we’re finished here. All I wanted was answers not to debate but unfortunately that’s what I got.
I've been in command of more soldiers than I like to admit that were total dopes and borderline idiots. Vast majority are awesome folks.....my point.....a dd214 does not necessarily speak to good character......especially a "general under honorable conditions" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom