• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where would you buy some ar follower springs?

Well the time has come to replace the follower springs that are older than myself. As most are rusty or clearly very weak. I have done some searching online and seem to only find both the follower itself along with the spring for 5-10$ a piece, or finding "enhanced" followers for even more. So just seeing if anyone knows of local gunshops or some site that has them for cheaper. Thanks.

WOW! Prices are high! Covid Pandemonium...

Duxprep for the WIN!

Logan: I'd call them to insure stock/sale/shipment. Internet sales on gun-related items are looking spotty, IMO
A live sales person might be better...

I havne't ordered direct from Wolff in years upon years. I think the last time was maybe 4-6 years ago and they still had the same vendor site as they did in 2002 or so. LOL.

They make the best spring, though.

Caution with Wolff springs. My M1 carbine gun and magazine rebuild kits have been great.

BUT, my AR magazine springs are way overpowered. Just pulling the bolt back halfway, and the top round pops nose up, sticking out of the mag. It feeds okay from there it seems but it’s very disconcerting.No worries about them reducing in power from storage though, there’s plenty of power in reserve.

Back
Top Bottom