• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where to find crush washer in the Boston area???

I need an AR15 crush washer (or peel washer) pronto!

Is there anyplace in the Boston area that sells or would have in stock a crush washer?

THANKS!

Last edited:
How big and for what purpose? Autozone has the crush washers for the oil pans for the cars at like .25 a piece. They are open until 9pm. Home depot and Lowes are open til 10 I think

er... maybe I should have specified. A crush washer made for an AR barrel.

Serious question here. Are crush washers for AR barrels of unique dimensions? Like, is a crush washer that size ONLY made for AR barrels? I would have thought it's just a standard part, one of which is the right size for an AR. No idea though, I just assumed.

I've got a spare YHM crush washer if you want to meet up in Natick tomorrow during the day. The brake I bought came with one but I didn't realize it and ordered another. It's for a 1/2"x28 threaded 5.56 barrel which is likely what you're after.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.. you can have it for what I paid for it, which is like $2.

I'm holding one in my hand right now.

It's yours if you don't mind coming to Watertown.

PM me if affirmative.

Back
Top Bottom