Where to buy large targets?

Nico9283

NES Member
Mass Rifle in Woburn wants us using very large paper targets on their 200 yard range. They were using paper targets around 4’ x 4’ at the qualifier test to use that range. But I can’t find them online or any LGS’s. Anyone got a source for typical 10-ring NRA targets large enough for long range use?

Mass Rifle in Woburn wants us using very large paper targets on their 200 yard range. They were using paper targets around 4’ x 4’ at the qualifier test to use that range. But I can’t find them online or any LGS’s. Anyone got a source for typical 10-ring NRA targets large enough for long range use?
I buy most of mine here. You might find something that works

The best option I found (and I have some huge targets for 1K yards).

1 - large white paper from Walmart.
2 - stick a round black splatter target on it.

You can see bullet holes easier on the white.

the MR's are in 2-or 4 pieces nowadays:

these are 3ft square:

Here's where I bought my targets. They have everything!

Also this place might work too.

Now, I got in on a group buy for a number of clubs and individuals. The total order for everyone was ~$4K I was told and shipping was free over $x (info on the website).

I’ll have you know I kept all my qualifying shots in the 9 ring with an sbr. I don’t disagree with you, but it’s the club rules my guy.
these trickle down from board members who think shooting 300yards is long range and wouldn't take a shot at a deer beyond 100.

Back
Top Bottom