• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

When they come for the Bobby Orr statue, it's go time

Not only are you a miserable prick, you are ignorant, dishonorable and belligerently disrespectful.

There ya go! Now dont you feel better? A bit strong and uninformed, but I'll take it.

Edited to add: none of my posts have been ad hominem attacks on you. I just had questions about taking up arms to defend someone else's monuments. Sounds like fun though. Enjoy!

Where is your area? Wondering because I cannot imagine an american going to the mattresses to defend the memory of a failed army who were on the wrong side of history.

Because it's THEIR history.
I don't imagine they would give a flying f*ck what you think about it.
The main reason the scumbag liberals want to erase history is so that they can repeat it.

Because it's THEIR history.
I don't imagine they would give a flying f*ck what you think about it.
The main reason the scumbag liberals want to erase history is so that they can repeat it.

I totally understand that they would not care at all what I think. That's a fair point. I know nothing of those families and wasnt trying to denigrate, just asking some pointed questions ruffled some feathers here. Maybe it was my tone or NES groupthink....I will say that @SpaceCritter got what I was saying and connected the dots much better than I did....

But you bring up another good point, one that I have given a lot of thought about lately. Must ALL history be preserved? You say liberals want to destroy it so they can repeat it. Certainly not every single piece of history must be preserved, where would you draw the line?

These people need to stop their BS and go home and stop playing the victim game. Getting ahead in life starts with moving on.

There ya go! Now dont you feel better? A bit strong and uninformed, but I'll take it.

Edited to add: none of my posts have been ad hominem attacks on you. I just had questions about taking up arms to defend someone else's monuments. Sounds like fun though. Enjoy!

And out the door he goes.....just like every other leftist who cannot discuss or debate any rational situation.

They don't have to be ad hominem attacks on me, your general disposition and attitude regarding the matter is malicious enough.

If they were your family's graves and memorials and monuments, I'd stand a post to defend them too. As I said, you are myopic. You instantly refined the situation down to a North vs South matter which has nothing to do with the situation.
It is about common decency and respect for friends, family and their dead.

And out the door he goes.....just like every other leftist who cannot discuss or debate any rational situation.

They don't have to be ad hominem attacks on me, your general disposition and attitude regarding the matter is malicious enough.

If they were your family's graves and memorials and monuments, I'd stand a post to defend them too. As I said, you are myopic. You instantly refined the situation down to a North vs South matter which has nothing to do with the situation.
It is about common decency and respect for friends, family and their dead.

Why is it that ANYONE who questions things in here are labeled a leftist.? I'm not. Not even close. But I AM able to see how a race of people who were traded, tortured, murdered and raped for hundreds of years might not want to celebrate confederate soldier monuments. I dont understand why they were so prolific after the war. My favorite move was confiscating Robert E Lee's beloved plantation and filling it with the bodies of the soldiers he got killed. That was appropriate.

Taking up arms for your neighbor is fine. But for black people being mad and looking to vent, I will refer to the great Chris Rock "I dont condone it......but I understand".

Why is it that ANYONE who questions things in here are labeled a leftist.? I'm not. Not even close. But I AM able to see how a race of people who were traded, tortured, murdered and raped for hundreds of years might not want to celebrate confederate soldier monuments. I dont understand why they were so prolific after the war. My favorite move was confiscating Robert E Lee's beloved plantation and filling it with the bodies of the soldiers he got killed. That was appropriate.

Taking up arms for your neighbor is fine. But for black people being mad and looking to vent, I will refer to the great Chris Rock "I dont condone it......but I understand".

When you talk and act like the usual leftist you earn the moniker.

This wasn't black people coming to desecrate this confederate soldier cemetery over the weekend......it was white people and that cemetery contained the graves of local people's families, and they were not going to stand idly by and watch imbeciles destroy them.

As for blacks not wanting to celebrate confederate soldier monuments.....that's fine...don't celebrate them, but that doesn't give them the right to destroy them or deface them. They are either public or private property, put there through due process and most of the time through private funding.

When you erase all the records and indicators of historical events and happenings, future generations will be justified in saying it never happened because all the proof is gone. Then they'll repeat the same things because they never learn of the previous consequences.

Monuments are one thing. Soldiers graves are another. And then of course there's a right and wrong way to go about doing things.

How much of this is really black people being mad and looking to vent?

The statues of openly racist Boston Mayors Kevin White and James Curley have been completely unmolested. Shows what bullshit all this is.

I totally understand that they would not care at all what I think. That's a fair point. I know nothing of those families and wasnt trying to denigrate, just asking some pointed questions ruffled some feathers here. Maybe it was my tone or NES groupthink....I will say that @SpaceCritter got what I was saying and connected the dots much better than I did....

But you bring up another good point, one that I have given a lot of thought about lately. Must ALL history be preserved? You say liberals want to destroy it so they can repeat it. Certainly not every single piece of history must be preserved, where would you draw the line?

Yes, IMHO
Every wart, every uncomfortable moment, all of it.
A smart man not only learns from his own mistakes , but by other's mistakes as well.

Obviously you havent met my family.

As for pissing on germans graves, I have a few Jewish friends who absolutely would.

You're wound a little tight. When did this turn into a snowflake zone? Uzi can (and has) dish it out as well as anyone. A little joking about standing a post on an old cemetery and I'm a miserable prick. Nut up or shut up. I have taken much worse than that on here. I'm sure Uzi will be fine...or he will fire back. As is the wont of this entire forum.
[troll]GFY

I'm not a cultural relativist, so I do believe there is right and wrong. I dont always know which is which. But, gun to my head, I'd choose the side of history that doesnt enslave other human beings.
Doesn't matter ! it's history and no one is going to change it. The entire world enslaved people. The africans would sell their own people to traders, it didn't matter the skin color.
Wake up

Doesn't matter ! it's history and no one is going to change it. The entire world enslaved people. The africans would sell their own people to traders, it didn't matter the skin color.
Wake up

My mistake I thought you were asking a question. Of course nobody is changing history. But if we are still confronting issues from that war, can we say that war ever really ended? I guess it's about to tell my to "gfy" or call me a lib.

My mistake I thought you were asking a question. Of course nobody is changing history. But if we are still confronting issues from that war, can we say that war ever really ended? I guess it's about to tell my to "gfy" or call me a lib.
The war ended. Don't be a f***tard.

Hockey = White Privilege What else would explain the demographics of the league????

Did you know that there once was a negro hockey league ???

There's a book about it:

51MtvHcV7SL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

How close were your friends to their great great great great gandpappys?
Do you always have to be a f***in c*** ? I used to pay attention to your posts but since the shtf you have done nothing but support the scum of the world. I spent 20 years of my life in La., Tx, and Mississippi, if you ever had the balls to go down there and say shit like that to their faces, which i doubt you ever would, anyone of them would beat you to a pulp for the disrespect you've spouted here. The country is going to hell and you sit there giggling and jerking off on your keyboard.

I'm not a cultural relativist, so I do believe there is right and wrong. I dont always know which is which. But, gun to my head, I'd choose the side of history that doesnt enslave other human beings.
There is no civilization, race, religion, or WHATEVER that has NOT enslaved people and / or also been enslaved. That is why this stuff is BS and I want MY reparations from the Turks, English, French, Italians and Norweigans!

Family is family you miserable prick. Those folks obv understand that and value it, clearly much more than you do.

I can’t tell if you try this hard just to be so completely unlikable as a person or if it comes naturally to you, but, I’d still like to think that your grandchildren or family would be able to find something, anything, about you, as f***ing hard as that may be for them, to make them proud enough to do the same for you many years from now.

I was gonna put up some big argument, but I get it. You won't get me going over there to defend a statue, but I get it.

I was gonna put up some big argument, but I get it. You won't get me going over there to defend a statue, but I get it.

Understood, but we and he, weren’t talking about some random statue, we were talking about a local (to them) family cemetery going back to the Civil War with proud and loving relatives that still care for it having to take up rifles to protect it from the same bussed in antifa commie retards that were looting and burning two weeks ago.

They would’ve desecrated and destroyed those historical headstones and burial ground. I don’t know those people who stood guard there but I respect the hell out of them for doing it.

How could a man ever look at himself in the mirror if he did nothing to protect his own families heritage and just sat there because “it’s just stone and dirt...it’s not worth me breaking a nail over.”

I would not want that type of man anywhere near me for fear that his vaginal sweat would permeate the air like the Coronas and stink the place up with cowardice.

Understood, but we and he, weren’t talking about some random statue, we were talking about a local (to them) family cemetery going back to the Civil War with proud and loving relatives that still care for it having to take up rifles to protect it from the same bussed in antifa commie retards that were looting and burning two weeks ago.

They would’ve desecrated and destroyed those historical headstones and burial ground. I don’t know those people who stood guard there but I respect the hell out of them for doing it.

How could a man ever look at himself in the mirror if he did nothing to protect his own families heritage and just sat there because “it’s just stone and dirt...it’s not worth me breaking a nail over.”

I would not want that type of man anywhere near me for fear that his vaginal sweat would permeate the air like the Coronas and stink the place up with cowardice.

image.jpeg

Here's the scene......and there will be dozens more armed people if and when needed. A call tree has been established and gas money, guns, food, water and time are no problem.

View attachment 367836

Here's the scene......and there will be dozens more armed people if and when needed. A call tree has been established and gas money, guns, food, water and time are no problem.

God bless ‘em. Good to see even the local sheriff standing out there right beside them with his shotgun. Need more of that.

Back
Top Bottom