When a reporter would not betray his source, police came to his home with guns and a sledgehammer

If you want to know how someone feels about a law, make it apply to them.
I disapprove of any form of Jack Boot Thuggery .
That fact is , it's there and if any member of a group who overall supports it when it's aimed at people like us gets a taste of the boot, you won't see me cry about it.

This guy may not be a screaming liberal , I don't know , but odds are being a member of the media he is.
Considering his location that's even a safer bet.
If it had been any one of us getting an early morning raid for having a metal box that holds more bullets than someone thinks we should have , the story could very well have been about how the brave officers risked life and limb to bring a dangerous extremist gun nut to justice.

The standards need to apply to everyone or no one.
Once they wake up and see that they are not immune to it like they thought they were, things might change.

This guy may not be a screaming liberal , I don't know , but odds are being a member of the media he is.
Considering his location that's even a safer bet.

Gee. I love it when people generalize about me, too. Especially when they do it to justify me getting my rights ganked.

Gee. I love it when people generalize about me, too. Especially when they do it to justify me getting my rights ganked.

Yup and I wonder who it is that does that every night at 6:00 and 11:00
And the daily bird cage liners.
In case you don't watch we are ALL baby killers and school shooting enablers who thirst for innocent blood by supporting our constitution rights .

Yup and I wonder who it is that does that every night at 6:00 and 11:00
And the daily bird cage liners.
In case you don't watch we are ALL baby killers and school shooting enablers who thirst for innocent blood by supporting our constitution rights .

All the more reason you shouldn't be doing the same.

I don't GAF what this guy's beliefs are. He's a citizen and the po-po should not be persecuting him for exercising his rights.

Not me, I love watching people get a taste of their own medicine, for most its the only way they will ever pull their head out of their ass.

Idk. Guy owned guns in San Francisco, he may be one of the good guys.

Either way he shouldn’t have to deal with it.

All the more reason you shouldn't be doing the same.

I don't GAF what this guy's beliefs are. He's a citizen and the po-po should not be persecuting him for exercising his rights.

You are certainly entitled to feel about it however you chose to.
My life experience has taught me that turning the other cheek will get you punched on the other side of your head.
I find it amusing as hell when the shitbirds that would be cheering it on if you or I were on the receiving end of it have to wash the taste of the same boot out of their own mouth.

abolish 2a - check...
abolish 1a - check...
abolish 4a - check...

only 7 more to go and they will have their dictatorship...

Back
Top Bottom