When 17 rounds aren’t enough

What about magpul 20 rounders?

I might have to buy some of those just for the sticker!

What about magpul 20 rounders?

I might have to buy some of those just for the sticker!

Looks like they make a 21 rounder. I think i have one of these... I know I have one thats around this and a little bigger.

Magpul Pmags seem ok so far I havent had any issues although they sorta feel cheap compared to factory glock mags.

Looks like they make a 21 rounder. I think i have one of these... I know I have one thats around this and a little bigger.

Magpul Pmags seem ok so far I havent had any issues although they sorta feel cheap compared to factory glock mags.

No metal lining or feed lips but i never had an issue with them

I had three magpul for glock 9mm. Firget the round count. I ended up throwing them away after a couple of failures.

That’s my personal experience - i know people who are quite happy with them. And I’ve got no complaints about my ar15 pmags.

I had three magpul for glock 9mm. Firget the round count. I ended up throwing them away after a couple of failures.

That’s my personal experience - i know people who are quite happy with them. And I’ve got no complaints about my ar15 pmags.
It doesn't surprised me. Magpul mags outside of ar15s don't seem to be the gold standard.

Their AK74 mags don't even fit in a huge amount of 74s on the market. It's pretty weird.

Back
Top Bottom