• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What was Holder's single biggest failure?

mikeyp

NES Member
According to him on MSNBC it's not getting gun control http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...bility-to-pass-gun-control-my-single-failure/

- - - Updated - - -

His actual response
Well, I’ll say this, [walking through the school] was the worst day I had as Attorney General. It is, I think the single failure that I point to in my time as Attorney General, that I was not able to… convince Congress to really follow the will of the American people — which was to enact meaningful, reasonable, gun safety measures. The gun lobby simply won.

He couldn't control that fact that he was born or exists. Not that I'm excusing that...

But he did make the concious choice to be a liar, a race-baiter, anti-2A, and not fit to lead fellow Americans.

Let's hope the Obama presidency has taught Americans that affirmative action only puts incompetent people higher up the food chain than they belong.

Well, I’ll say this, [walking through the school] was the worst day I had as Attorney General. It is, I think the single failure that I point to in my time as Attorney General, that I was not able to… convince Congress to really follow the will of the American people — which was to enact meaningful, reasonable, gun safety measures. The gun lobby simply won.

That POS Holder is so full of himself.
We all know that his entire term as AG has been nothing but a long string of failures from day one, but in his mind, failure to get gun control was his only failure as AG.
He claims to have failed at something that's not even his job, he's the AG, he's supposed to enforce the laws that are already on the books, not pass new ones, that's the job of congress.
So since he believes that this was his singular failure as AG, then he must consider everything else he's done a success, such as Fast & Furious, the IRS scandal, the NSA scandal, open borders, non-prosecutions of the Black Panthers, stirring up racial hatred in Ferguson, being a complete political puppet for Barry, etc.
He views all this as a legacy of successes.

BTW, the Gun Lobby didn't win that battle, the Constitution won.

Last edited:
He couldn't control that fact that he was born or exists. Not that I'm excusing that...

But he did make the concious choice to be a liar, a race-baiter, anti-2A, and not fit to lead fellow Americans.

But he has had more than an ample amount of time to off himself along the way, which is what I consider to be his biggest failure to date. [laugh]

What was Holder's single biggest failure?

That he didn't run faster down his mothers thigh.

We all know that his entire term as AG has been nothing but a long string of failures from day one, but in his mind, failure to get gun control was his only failure as AG.
He claims to have failed at something that's not even his job, he's the AG, he's supposed to enforce the laws that are already on the books, not pass new ones, that's the job of congress.
So since he believes that this was his singular failure as AG, then he must consider everything else he's done a success, such as Fast & Furious, the IRS scandal, the NSA scandal, open borders, non-prosecutions of the Black Panthers, stirring up racial hatred in Ferguson, being a complete political puppet for Barry, etc.

This. So hard.

^^^THIS x100,000,000^^^^^^

Back
Top Bottom