What type of multi tool if any do you keep with your gear

I have the leatherman wave which I brought back in high school in the early 2000s fits nicely in a double stack mag (single mag)
f040c6b847571f0af60367959e5ed910.jpg
leather pouch.

That's clever. Do you know the exact make and model of the mag carrier.

I love my Leatherman waves and have used their customer service that is top notch.

I picked up a Leatherman Sidekick off EBay and I love the thing, I have the supertool 300 but I'm loving the compact feel of this Sidekick.

I carry a leatherman wave. Sometimes on the belt, sometimes in a pocket. It's a little big and heavy for the pocket I think so I kind of want to get a wingman or SAK for that.

I had a Leatherman Blast since 2005, 50% of the tools were broken off and I didn't think about sending it in for repair/replacement until recently.

Sent it in last week, got a package back Saturday. They replaced it with a Leatherman Wave and I like this model more. Considering it an upgrade.

I've been carrying a wave or a blast everyday since 2000. Use it at least once a week. Though I have a rescue knife I normally use instead on the blade in it though

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I carry the Leatherman Wave with the belt clip attachment. I also have one at work that I carry in a leather holster that conveniently also has an elastic strap that fits my one AAA battery led flashlight. I feel naked without it. That's why I bought a second one when I sent the first in for warranty which, is great. They've replaced probably five of them for me so far. I'm a diesel mechanic and it is the most used tool I own. I also have and older Shrade US made multi tool that I keep in my fishing tackle box.

Sent from my Rotary phone using Tapatalk

I carry the Leatherman Wave with the belt clip attachment. I also have one at work that I carry in a leather holster that conveniently also has an elastic strap that fits my one AAA battery led flashlight. I feel naked without it. That's why I bought a second one when I sent the first in for warranty which, is great. They've replaced probably five of them for me so far. I'm a diesel mechanic and it is the most used tool I own. I also have and older Shrade US made multi tool that I keep in my fishing tackle box.

Sent from my Rotary phone using Tapatalk

How hard is it to send one back in? I have one that I snapped part of the screwdriver on. I wouldn't mind getting it fixed but it's still perfectly usable as is

How hard is it to send one back in? I have one that I snapped part of the screwdriver on. I wouldn't mind getting it fixed but it's still perfectly usable as is

Very easy.

http://warranty.leatherman.com/WarrantyForm

Just have to pay for shipping. USPS 7 bucks or so. Sent mine out and was in my hands in a week.

I have a Leatherman Kick in my BOB, a Micra on my keychain, and a Squirt in my EDC.

The scissors on the Micra have come in handy many times.

Back
Top Bottom