What type of belt or harness is this?

Could be any number of manufacturers. Tac Tailor, Diamondback, VTAC and many others all make belts/belt covers like that.

Is it a belt? or a harness? I've googled molle belt and didn't come up with much...and molle harness didn't show anything that looked that it...just curious...

I would put money on it that is an an ICE Tactical MOLLE belt (cover) due to the color of the lining.

It's an ICE Adjustable Battle Belt.

yes, that's what I ended up finding out. Anyone had any experience with it or other battle belts? Pros? Cons?

I own one, which is why I put my money on that pic being the same. I have it in Ranger Green. I LOVE it. It is super comfortable, the sides have open bottoms for the belt to attach to a drop leg holster or subload if that is your choosing. It is very durable.

One "con" would be that they are handmade and for a while were backordered EVERYWHERE... with a 6+ month wait time. This was a year ago, so it may not be a problem anymore.

I got mine here:
http://www.blackstonetactical.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=270

Yeah it's an ICE and yes they are still back ordered like crazy. Guy who runs ICE is a good dude but can't seem to get products out the door.

Back
Top Bottom