What is you favorite 1.5” EDC belt?

KORE…. I now own 5 of them. Been using them and cutting them down as I lost weight. Nothing better on the market. I have 2 for the range and 3 that I use for work whether or not I’m carrying.

Currently wearing this, esp for lightweight and almost invisible buckle.

Have had no issues w/ Velcro or sag or anything.

Going on 5 years
This a thousand times. Hanks

No warranty options? I like my next belt.
From their webpage:
Nexbelt warrants its products will be free from defects in materials and artistry at the time of sale.
This warranty does not cover damage or malfunctions caused by normal wear and tear, accident, abuse, neglect, improper handling, misuse, vandalism, acts of God, or other causes external to the product.
Our one-year warranty policy warrants repairs or replacements of the defective part.
I didn't start their warranty process.

I'd rather have a belt that doesn't wear out every year, even if they will replace it.

My Volund GearWorks Atlas Belt is many years old and shows no signs of failing.

KORE…. I now own 5 of them. Been using them and cutting them down as I lost weight. Nothing better on the market. I have 2 for the range and 3 that I use for work whether or not I’m carrying.

This.

Daily use for years, minimal signs of wear or use and looks like a normal belt (if you get leather version). Very comfortable with or without my EDC pistol and holds up extremely well.

Huge fan of the tenicor zero belt for an edc belt that doubles as a velcro duty underbelt. Great sturdy, lightweight, simple, belt without a big buckle that bulges out or pinches your stomach under your duty belt. Ive been using one every day for two years now as my edc with metal holster clips and as my under belt under my AWS smu work belt and it has shown no wear outside of some minor velcro fraying which i just burnt tight again. Seriously recommend for either or both edc and duty.

While you're on their site look at the holsters too. I think they make the best iwb holsters out there and their owbs are excellent too. I have their iwb light bearing, non light bearing, and owb as well. Get DCC clips!

This a thousand times. Hanks
Same here. I own three of them. They are excellent dress belts as well. They do not look like cop leather. You can wear them with a pair of nice trousers and a collared dress shirt without people thinking you're a plainclothes cop.

Another +1 for the tenicor zero belt. Perfect amount of rigidity for EDC and the buckle is stupid simple to adjust. I'm debating adding the under belt version.

I’ve been using a Galco leather belt for about a decade now, it’s held up great.

Back
Top Bottom